Challenge everyone (1on1, 2on2, 3on3 and 4on4) !

26 replies to this topic

#26 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 13:19

View PostReLaX, on 9 Feb 2008, 8:23, said:

Read the thread, it has been moved.

Is that your excuse for everything now?
Thread was moved?
Firstly, if I didn't know the thread was moved, I wouldn't be defending the relevance of Game Matchmaking, so before you go telling me to read the thread, think on the fact that I might actually have eyes, in which I can, and do, so gracefully use to read through the entire thread, that I'm about to post in, regardless of how short or long it is.

So yes, I am fully aware of the fact that this thread was moved. which brings me to the point of this post:
let me quote, my entire post, Including the quote taken from you:

View PostNiddy, on 8 Feb 2008, 17:30, said:

View PostReLaX, on 8 Feb 2008, 16:20, said:

Prefct if player don't know which game is meant here - lol!

Well then you explain what game it is in both the post, and the thread. - And no, it is not funny enough for you to laugh out loud.

Notice how you stated that this forum, would be perfect for people who are confused about the game a channel is made for? Also notice, how I made an incredibly obvious soloution around that, so that nobody would get confused if you did actually originally make the thread in this sub-forum?
Figure it out, I'm too lazy to explain any more.

On a side note, Lizzie probably plays more shockwave over Hamachi right now than you do, and she still manages ranting time, talking, going out, school, etc...

And for God sake, attempt better English and sentance structure, please? I don't mind the occasional abbreviation, spelling mistake, or bad grammar, but reading through some of your text is like someone is attempting to scratch my eyes out with a chicken claw.
Posted Image

#27 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:14

Ok. I have had enough of this thread and what it is turning into.

We have a perfectly functional, if rather quiet, Match making board for you all. If you want a game then use it and we don't want to hear complaints if it isn't active it's up to those who want to play invite others, it's not a venue for arguments about anything.

:dope:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users