←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Don't make sense

Alias's Photo Alias 01 Apr 2008

Posted Image
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSB
ALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBA
LLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBAL
LSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALL
SBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSB
ALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBA
LLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBAL
LSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALL
SBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS OF STEEL

Stinger's Photo Stinger 01 Apr 2008

Dont talk love, u'll spoil it HAHA!!

Alias's Photo Alias 01 Apr 2008

We're no strangers to love.

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 02 Apr 2008

View PostPostbox, on 1 Apr 2008, 13:08, said:

We're no strangers to love.

Hey! Dr.Strangelove! I know that guy!

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 02 Apr 2008

Bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebo
bblebobblebobble
bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebo
bblebobblebobble
bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebo
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble

LCPL Carrow's Photo LCPL Carrow 02 Apr 2008

. . . head.

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 02 Apr 2008

Dobbs heads:

Posted Image

Flechette?'s Photo Flechette? 03 Apr 2008

jeez, I hope a tank comes out of nowhere and fucking owns me. *tank comes out of nowhere and owns him*

Chyros's Photo Chyros 04 Apr 2008

Snot snot snot snot. Snot snot, snot snot snot. Snot, "Snot snot snot!" Snot snot snot snot snot snot.

"SNOT!" snot snot snot. Snot snot snot, snot: snot snot! Snot snot snot wasabi snot snot. Snot snot?

Warbz's Photo Warbz 04 Apr 2008

:locky: :ripper:
IT DOES NOT DIE!!!

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 04 Apr 2008

So being that we're not supposed to make sense in this thread, why doesn't someone come along and actually make sense? Well, I'm afraid that just isn't possible. You see, everyone's thinking about making sense, and when that happens, the human brain is maxed out. Yes, you read right, MAXED OUT. No one is quite sure for why this is, but scientists think it has something to do with a coconut and a ham sandwich (being that if you crack the coconut open while using a Herring, the resulting deluge of "milk" will turn the ham sandwich into an animate object. From there we're not quite sure of what will happen, since our crack team of lab coat wearing poseurs hasn't been able to reach that lofty position.

Tune in next week when we break the speed of sound with a rubber shoe.

Warbz's Photo Warbz 04 Apr 2008

:D <---- This is timmy. He is my friend. :locky:
Edited by Warbz, 04 April 2008 - 17:44.

Umbrella Secrets's Photo Umbrella Secrets 05 Apr 2008

Something that does not make sense but it will make sense. :harisadu:

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 05 Apr 2008

KERMIT DIES!!!

Posted Image :camper:

Chyros's Photo Chyros 06 Apr 2008

Pinkberries now cost two shirts and half an angel, get them at your local shoe polish boy!

In other news, glue is a ticking timebomb if you spit on it. It transforms into a huge soap bubble that burst when cattle hairs touch it, taking the fourth dimension of the universe with it. This will result in a massive revolt of pineapples all across the world, so never, I repeat, never, touch any animal spines with foamy combs!

Penguin_Pyromaniac's Photo Penguin_Pyromaniac 15 Apr 2008

A leet monkey with toxin snipers and flying justice and lasers on top!

Overdose's Photo Overdose 15 Apr 2008

Holy crap Batman! I have an erection.

Penguin_Pyromaniac's Photo Penguin_Pyromaniac 15 Apr 2008

Stalin does not approve... in fact he will go so far as to DISapprove! Dun dun dun....

Chyros's Photo Chyros 17 Apr 2008

Volcanickylickylickylicky!

Penguin_Pyromaniac's Photo Penguin_Pyromaniac 23 Apr 2008

I can't live without my Partially Hydrogenated Nuclear Missiles. Get yours, today!