Can't see impassible terrain in Kane's Wrath WB

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dimanti San

'The' texture error guy :p

• 808 posts
  • Projects: Mapper Guild, ShW Mapping, Concept drawings and other stuff I've probably forgotten :p

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:29

For some reason I can't see impassible terrain in Kane's Wrath WB, even when I press "Cntr+I". Does it only happen to me?
And is there a solution to this problem?

Thx to the 1 that comes up with a answer/sollution.
Posted Image
Click my Mapper Guild Sig to link to the MG forum; the place to download maps or show your own work
Posted Image
Signature removed for explicit content - Nuker edit <LOL

#2 Amdrial

Naval Wrenchineer

• Project Leader
  • 3047 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 21:13

Impassable terrain should be visible when pressing CTRL+I, have you tried setting impassability visible manually?
Posted Image
The above signature was made by TheDR.
Posted Image

#3 Lord Atlantis

I am Iron Man

• 3807 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 21:36

Do what admiral suggested: try and activate it manually. Its possible EA changed the hotkey for the impassable terrean with the KW WorldBuilder.

Also, if you can't find a way to activate it, you could always create the general terreain that you want w/ the impassible areas in the regular CnC3 WorldBuilder and finish it in the KW WorldBuilder (if that is even possible).
Posted Image

#4 Dimanti San

'The' texture error guy :p

• 808 posts
  • Projects: Mapper Guild, ShW Mapping, Concept drawings and other stuff I've probably forgotten :p

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:06

View PostLord Atlantis, on 9 Apr 2008, 23:36, said:

Do what admiral suggested: try and activate it manually. Its possible EA changed the hotkey for the impassable terrean with the KW WorldBuilder.

Also, if you can't find a way to activate it, you could always create the general terreain that you want w/ the impassible areas in the regular CnC3 WorldBuilder and finish it in the KW WorldBuilder (if that is even possible).

That was what I came up with too, since you can even open Zero Hour maps in the C&C3 WB. I already tried to activate it manually though, ohh well, hope it gets fixed in the future.

Edited by Dimanti San, 10 April 2008 - 08:06.

Posted Image
Click my Mapper Guild Sig to link to the MG forum; the place to download maps or show your own work
Posted Image
Signature removed for explicit content - Nuker edit <LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users