Vehicle problem

5 replies to this topic

#1 tigs

Casual

• 77 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 18:02

How do I make vehicles "captureable" on world builder?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Lord Atlantis

I am Iron Man

• 3807 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 18:22

First, give the vehicle any name you wish. Second, go into the scripts menu. Create a new script in the "PlayerCivilian" folder. Go to the "If True" section of the script, delete the Null (No Action) one. Add a new "If True", go to units -> unmanned. Put the name of the unit that you named in the script. Make sure that if it is a faction unit, you go to the players list and remove that player from the list if you are making a skirmish map.
Posted Image

#3 tigs

Casual

• 77 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 18:57

View PostLord Atlantis, on 11 Apr 2008, 12:22, said:

First, give the vehicle any name you wish. Second, go into the scripts menu. Create a new script in the "PlayerCivilian" folder. Go to the "If True" section of the script delete the Null (No Action) one. Add a new "If True", go to units -> unmanned. Put the name of the unit that you named in the script. Make sure that if it is a faction unit, you go to the players list and remove that player from the list if you are making a skirmish map.

Edit: I think I found it

Edited by tigs, 11 April 2008 - 19:17.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Ðåñž Q

is inactive on FS

• 1514 posts
  • Projects: maps

Posted 11 April 2008 - 19:15

Unit->Status->Make unmanned
Danz aka knjaepsik aka Danz Cruck aka /).4/\/z aka Dz aka Player 1 aka Danzey Kong aka Danzerowka aka Zombie Danz aka Danz4ttack aka Danzkrecona aka GeneralButt aka jEnaM aka Danz Power aka Super Danz aka Easy Danz aka Danz Time aka Double Danz aka Kraszaq aka Danzew aka =) aka Danz Q aka DzQ aka DJ Danz aka AAAAAASSSDFGJKFL aka Team Apfel aka Master King Danz aka Danzlorki aka P1 aka Party Danz aka Danzekoins

#5 tigs

Casual

• 77 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:10

Thanks for the help, now I know how to script.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:23

Moved to correct forum :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users