My CoD4 server

4 replies to this topic

#1 Medve

I thought it's a box

• 567 posts
  • Projects: Cnc: Untitled

Posted 30 April 2008 - 19:32

I hereby want to advertise another CoD4 server, this time it's non-hamachi (and sorry for saying that, but it has CD key protection offline) always hardcore and OP/noobish things are disabled: P90, Martyrdom and GL. We usually have admins (including me) online who willingly change map, kick and help you. :cool:

No hack, respect each other and no camping and we'll do fine.

The IP is: 87.229.14.61:29023

Don't forget the Port!

Medve
Posted Image

#2 Thorazine

Semi-Pro

• 281 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 20:26

Played for a few minutes, don't care for Run n' Gun. I usually play tactical (NoRnG Tactical). I can understand Martyrdom and the M203, but not the P90.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
This is my signature. If you like it, good. If you don't, I don't care.
"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn
Final Fantasy VII - Voices of the Lifestream

#3 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 20:29

P90 is OPed and a noobish weapon (extreme rate of fire plus high damage and accuracy)
Posted Image

#4 Medve

I thought it's a box

• 567 posts
  • Projects: Cnc: Untitled

Posted 30 April 2008 - 20:43

Oh well, we're training to be professionals, but I heard there was a HEAVY Camper from my clan. BTW, we play tactical at Wars. Otherwise it's impossible. We have TSpeak and have pre-created tactics for maps. And I believe you have to be number one on the "Run 'n' Gun" style to be able to be a good player. It' s the first principle of FPS gaming. With it you learn how to create and use tactics very fast in the heat of battle and you can become a one man army. If you learn to out-logic your enemy in the nick of a second that's skill. You're right with tactics but an average CoD4 match isn't a place for this kind of gameplay though I love it too. Most situations are face to face and if you can kill a camper with his advantage in mind, or can shoot a professional sniper 3 times in the head with an M16 before he shoots you then you're good. Sadly this is not like in reality, but Hey it's a bit closer to it than normal mode :cool:.

Pick me up on XFire or PM me or whatever if you want an arranged game.

XFire: Medve1337
Posted Image

#5 Thorazine

Semi-Pro

• 281 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 21:03

View PostMedve, on 30 Apr 2008, 16:43, said:

Oh well, we're training to be professionals, but I heard there was a HEAVY Camper from my clan. BTW, we play tactical at Wars. Otherwise it's impossible. We have TSpeak and have pre-created tactics for maps. And I believe you have to be number one on the "Run 'n' Gun" style to be able to be a good player. It' s the first principle of FPS gaming. With it you learn how to create and use tactics very fast in the heat of battle and you can become a one man army. If you learn to out-logic your enemy in the nick of a second that's skill. You're right with tactics but an average CoD4 match isn't a place for this kind of gameplay though I love it too. Most situations are face to face and if you can kill a camper with his advantage in mind, or can shoot a professional sniper 3 times in the head with an M16 before he shoots you then you're good. Sadly this is not like in reality, but Hey it's a bit closer to it than normal mode :cool:.

Pick me up on XFire or PM me or whatever if you want an arranged game.

XFire: Medve1337

I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I'll try the server again later.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
This is my signature. If you like it, good. If you don't, I don't care.
"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn
Final Fantasy VII - Voices of the Lifestream

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users