hyperspace

34 replies to this topic

#26 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:13

Plus, I don't think tachyons are affected by magnetic fields, those fictional things say particle blabla is contained by a magnetic field generated by blablabla...
Posted Image

#27 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:41

Heavy water catches tahyons. No wait, heavy water chatches neutrinos...

#28 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 16:41

Tachyons (faster than light particles) are hypothetical, a thought experiment more than anything. If they were common, we would know.
Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#29 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 06 June 2008 - 18:45

I though the existence of tachyons was proven?

#30 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 23:46

Tacheyons exist in materials, light speed is only the max speed in free space, in water you can get electrons faster than light in water, they give out a shockwave of cherenkov radiation.

#31 Zero

Commander&Chief of the Order of the Black Knights

• 581 posts
  • Projects: None, unfortunately

Posted 09 June 2008 - 16:13

Kind of off topic, remember, in HS, the space-time is too dense to bent by common things and cause gravity, so you wouldn't be crushed by gravity because there is none. Also, tachyons have nothing to do with this nor does a warp engine/ an FTL engine/ a HS engine, I'm saying hyperspace is what we know as the voids in the universe that are absense of matter (as most if not all got sucked into the dark matter net because it's gravitic pull was so strong comparitively and since there was no gravity, they were repelled+ pushed away until they got stuck.
Posted Image
Posted Image
[indent]Garrod "Newtype Killer" Ran[/indent]

#32 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 16:49

View PostDauth, on 7 Jun 2008, 1:46, said:

Tacheyons exist in materials, light speed is only the max speed in free space, in water you can get electrons faster than light in water, they give out a shockwave of cherenkov radiation.

So that's why reactors suspended in fluid give off a blue glow?
Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#33 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 23:23

View Posttskasa1, on 9 Jun 2008, 17:13, said:

Kind of off topic, remember, in HS, the space-time is too dense to bent by common things and cause gravity, so you wouldn't be crushed by gravity because there is none. Also, tachyons have nothing to do with this nor does a warp engine/ an FTL engine/ a HS engine, I'm saying hyperspace is what we know as the voids in the universe that are absense of matter (as most if not all got sucked into the dark matter net because it's gravitic pull was so strong comparitively and since there was no gravity, they were repelled+ pushed away until they got stuck.

Topics evolve, and hyperspace has been pretty much ignored since no one has really grasped the idea.

View PostMathias, on 9 Jun 2008, 17:49, said:

View PostDauth, on 7 Jun 2008, 1:46, said:

So that's why reactors suspended in fluid give off a blue glow?

Would be a possible reason, I don't know the energy spectra involved but blue is a reasonable colour for the glow.

#34 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 22 June 2008 - 15:07

Yes, that's where the blue glow comes from.

#35 Zero

Commander&Chief of the Order of the Black Knights

• 581 posts
  • Projects: None, unfortunately

Posted 23 June 2008 - 14:40

Again, this has nothing to do with tachyons, I have a seperate topic about that, this is hyperspace and hyperspace only!
Posted Image
Posted Image
[indent]Garrod "Newtype Killer" Ran[/indent]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users