1362 replies to this topic

#1351 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:45

General Aleksandr revealed!

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#1352 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:43

View PostSergeant Major J. Kid, on 3 Oct 2008, 22:38, said:

Volen Metalic, Sgr. Mjr. J. Kid General FCS, Kid's Men & Weapons, Kiddo-Wagon & ECA 33th GAT Leopard.
Posted Image

Nice...I was wondering if you could do a US one sometime. I'll think of ideas if you're interested.

PS. Comrade's avatar is hilarious. "MY NAME IS NOT QUAAAAAIIIIIDDDD!!!!!!"

Edited by DerKrieger, 04 October 2008 - 03:47.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1353 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 04 October 2008 - 13:53

I wants too D: *looks at post above Krieger's one*
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1354 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:50

View PostVolen Metalic, on 3 Oct 2008, 1:15, said:

JB: Again you give your assistant forces which u dont had? He could use only your "Aleksandr" forces. If he choose as his general Orlov, he could use both Aleksandr's and Orlov's, but if he is your assistant, didnt that mean that he is also "Aleksandr" officer?

Frankly Volen I am sick and tired of being quizzed about every single bloody post I make in this thread, and I know it's not the first time this has happened - as I understand it you got the first thread locked by doing the same to E.V.E. and while I'm not about take the same course of action gee it'd be nice if you'd just let people play how they want to. You're not running this, you're playing, so don't try and umpire because it frustrates the living daylights out of me and others. Please?
I will, however, answer. I am in the VVS. I 'own' Russian aviation assets. I command aviation assets from General Alexsandr. I cannot command aerial assets from General Orlov. They do, however, exist on my bases. Centric is not under my command, he's with the Ground Forces commanding a motor rifle division under Orlov. Thus if he asks for aerial support from Orlov, he can have it from me because he's been authorised to use it. I cannot use it without authorisation. He is commanding Orlov's aircraft but because he is with the army he cannot base them. I do that for him and if he requests it, I'm duty bound to give it to him.
I use Alexsandr's units. I challenge you to find one instance since I switched units where this has not been the case.
Centric uses Orlov's units. I challenge you to find one instance since he switched units where this has not been the case.
Given that I can't really understand what the problem is. You, however, have been using nothing but non-mod units for the past I don't know how long, existing entirely outside of the rules and using that as an excuse while hammering me for doing exactly the same thing previously when playing as the VKS. Hypocrite much?

With that out the way, now to other news. In a grave blow, TLAMs have heavily damaged our bomber bases (... for about the fifth time. You'll need to rotate those subs soon; even SSGNs can only hold so many and TLAMs are quite easily shot down, requiring you to saturate. Or so I would imagine). We will not be able to generate any FOAB, carpet bombing or AShM air sorties for the next twenty posts until they are repaired. However, Maritime Patrol Aircraft from non-bomber bases across the Kola have made several kills in response after VKS assets picked up the launch sites and extrapolated movement of associated infra-red signatures, though cloud cover made this possible in only three cases. Having the main Northern Fleet elements off the Danish coast does make defending our own territory against such incursions difficult - but my no means impossible.

Edited by CommanderJB, 05 October 2008 - 04:51.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1355 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:41

Non-mod units.... you know "By me I judge others." Thats how you judce me.

The biggest problem here is that there is noone who control RP all the time. Members of RotR Team visit here, but they dont say some news where now enemy is etc. This RP miss "leader", who will control it if someone use things that in RotR arent, who will give some quests for peoples like "defending this city", "guarding convoy" etc.

And reason why first topic was closed because E.V.E. used nukes when she was Russia and maybe anything else but I dont remember it.

Edited by Volen Metalic, 05 October 2008 - 09:42.

Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#1356 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:22

View PostVolen Metalic, on 5 Oct 2008, 20:41, said:

The biggest problem here is that there is noone who control RP all the time. Members of RotR Team visit here, but they dont say some news where now enemy is etc. This RP miss "leader", who will control it if someone use things that in RotR arent, who will give some quests for peoples like "defending this city", "guarding convoy" etc.

To quote Mrs. Tweedy from Chicken Run:
"Finally, something we agree on."
(N.b. the accent is very important here.)

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1357 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:45

View PostCommanderJB, on 5 Oct 2008, 11:22, said:

View PostVolen Metalic, on 5 Oct 2008, 20:41, said:

To quote Mrs. Tweedy from Chicken Run:
"Finally, something we agree on."
(N.b. the accent is very important here.)

Without "leader" (on world exist game named "Dragon Lair" or something like that so lets call "leader" by DL's leader, Lord of the Liar or only LL) this RP is very chaoting, everyone could do anything he want because noone can stop him if there is absence of LL's. I am here onlyone, who try to something like a harmony of RP that LL's do. This doesnt mean I want to me LL because I am partial. maybe I can try to not be it, but when I dont know list of all units and powers of Russia, ECA and USA, it is pointless. So this means that LL can be only someone from RottR Team or someone, who had access to hiden informations.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#1358 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:50

Yup, I am in total agreement with everything you just said. The RotR team who were so active earlier on do seem to have forgotten that this thread exists unfortunately. It'd be nice if Comr4de or someone would give this thread the attention and direction it needs to be as useful as it was originally intended to be.
I'd also like to apologise for having blatantly flouted the rules before, in addition to being impolite to you. I was rather frustrated at having to carry the Russian side of the war effectively on my own and so thought I'd give myself an advantage. With any luck there won't be any call for that again.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1359 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:44

View PostCommanderJB, on 5 Oct 2008, 11:50, said:

Yup, I am in total agreement with everything you just said. The RotR team who were so active earlier on do seem to have forgotten that this thread exists unfortunately. It'd be nice if Comr4de or someone would give this thread the attention and direction it needs to be as useful as it was originally intended to be.
I'd also like to apologise for having blatantly flouted the rules before, in addition to being impolite to you. I was rather frustrated at having to carry the Russian side of the war effectively on my own and so thought I'd give myself an advantage. With any luck there won't be any call for that again.

I also was like that because I am annoyed with this style. I play some RPs later and this was the second worse. Maybe third.
Posted Image

#1360 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 17:15

"Sir, a good news and a bad news. The good new is we've managed to build 3 squadrons of KSF and 2 squadrons of KR and upgrade all our current air armadas. The bad new is... Commander Volen Metalic is now KIA. His tank was destroyed by a squad of Russian RPG Troopers."

#1361 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 05 October 2008 - 17:42

"Damn it! He was a fine man, I surely gonna miss him. Ok, we need to get over it and push back those Ruskies for Volen!"

"Where are those new squadrons stationed, FCS?"
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1362 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 19:15

Round 3 coming soon.

Topic Closed.

#1363 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member