Two members warned

136 replies to this topic

#126 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:01

From what I heard, Chris's attitude meant he had it coming. Though it is unfortunate we had to have this happen to a very senior member of the forum, I guess this gos to show that The Law is the Law here and if you don't abide by it, you're royally screwed, no matter how high you rank. Also, I've never been around when Lizzie has gone on a mad rampage but it seems she has some very REAL reasons to cause her outbursts.
Posted Image

#127 Mbob61

I may or may not be iron man!

• Project Team
  • 3068 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:02

I think the main problem was that people just cant understand chris's brand of humour.
It may seem insulting but it really isnt meant that way

Mike

P.S *swings mighty mystique ban hammer at talus to make him be quiet*
Thanks to Pav3d for the awesome sigs
Posted Image
Posted Image

#128 G-sus

batshit insane

• 802 posts
  • Projects: Coding Skynet

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:03

no, most times she hadnt. unfortunately nothing happened for a long time against her.
Posted Image
(Sig by The DR)

True beauty comes from heart and mind.
(but perfection has also big boobs)

#129 Lizzie

• 1364 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:14

View PostG-sus, on 12 Jul 2008, 7:03, said:

no, most times she hadnt.

How about you prove that and prove your not biast. Because you was involved in several other matters that I believe got you banned from the IRC as well.
In fact, all your statements in this thread have all been baseless and matter of opinion which is questionable at best. Frankly I've clearly told you and Chris when you was getting in my nerves and to buzz off my business. The fact that you didn't listen and continued to press into the breach and got burned is only your fault and I'd frankly appreciate it if you would kindly buzz off.

For the rest of you still crying about how I couldn't take a joke. Yea I couldn't take a joke. Boohoo that your humor is lost on me. However when I frankly plain tell you to buzz off because I find you less funny and more annoying. That should be a hint to you know, buzz off rather then keep pressing it and pissing the person off. That's called trolling and It's something I hate with a burning passion. If you got burned by the fire it's not the fire's fault, it's your fault for sticking your hands in.

Edited by Lizzie, 12 July 2008 - 11:15.

- E.A.B
My escape route goes through the enemy.
Posted Image

#130 G-sus

batshit insane

• 802 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:20

View PostLizzie, on 12 Jul 2008, 13:14, said:

How about you prove that and prove your not biast. Because you was involved in several other matters that I believe got you banned from the IRC as well.
In fact, all your statements in this thread have all been baseless and matter of opinion which is questionable at best. Frankly I've clearly told you and Chris when you was getting in my nerves and to buzz off my business. The fact that you didn't listen and continued to press into the breach and got burned is only your fault and I'd frankly appreciate it if you would kindly buzz off.

For the rest of you still crying about how I couldn't take a joke. Yea I couldn't take a joke. Boohoo that your humor is lost on me. However when I frankly plain tell you to buzz off because I find you less funny and more annoying. That should be a hint to you know, buzz off rather then keep pressing it and pissing the person off. That's called trolling and It's something I hate with a burning passion. If you got burned by the fire it's not the fire's fault, it's your fault for sticking your hands in.

no, i got banned for another thing. btw, this isnt about "proving points", as the actions were already taken, and as we know staff decisions are final. sure, we kinda pissed you off, so? in opposite to you i didnt go against the rules, neither flamed you (at least i dont remember doing so), and if you´d been really that ill and whatever else, why the hell were you trying to piss us off til we all heard your veins throbbing through IRC even, instead of just leaving, or ignoring us...
u know, like normal persons do...
Posted Image
(Sig by The DR)

#131 Strategia

Mwuahahahahahahah

• 3154 posts
  • Projects: Minecraft, TCMM, sleep

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:20

View Postmbob61, on 12 Jul 2008, 13:02, said:

I think the main problem was that people just cant understand chris's brand of humour.
It may seem insulting but it really isnt meant that way

What he means is irrelevant, his actions contravene the rules. If I start making racist jokes about Nazis and Jews and whatever-the-hell-the-acceptable-term-for-black-people-is-these-days, I'll get warned and banned as well, even if my intentions are merely to make a funny joke.

View PostG-sus, on 12 Jul 2008, 13:03, said:

no, most times she hadnt. unfortunately nothing happened for a long time against her.

Member bashing much? I've seen Lizzie "go on a rampage" on occasion, and yes while she has a bit of a short temper I've never seen her go off for no reason. Generally it's because she's being baited/insulted (relax is a good example of this), or because of America bashing (generally by Chris, sometimes by others).

#132 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts
  • Projects: Just Chilling

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:21

How about we just leave each other all alone and stop sniping each other like immaute five year olds and move onto another important topic like :P or :rolleyes:?
Posted Image

#133 Lizzie

• 1364 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:24

View PostG-sus, on 12 Jul 2008, 7:20, said:

View PostLizzie, on 12 Jul 2008, 13:14, said:

no, i got banned for another thing. btw, this isnt about "proving points", as the actions were already taken, and as we know staff decisions are final. sure, we kinda pissed you off, so? in opposite to you i didnt go against the rules, neither flamed you (at least i dont remember doing so), and if you´d been really that ill and whatever else, why the hell were you trying to piss us off til we all heard your veins throbbing through IRC even, instead of just leaving, or ignoring us...
u know, like normal persons do...

Why didn't you leave then if I was so offensive to you? Same logic applies. And no you never specifically flamed me. Just trolled. Furthermore I wasn't trying to piss you off. I don't piss people off for the fun of it like you seem to. That's not my cup of tea unlike what you may want to think.

And trying to ask why didn't I leave while mentioning the situation where I was under the influence of not so great medications. I was overly irrational at the time. In fact I've been overly irrational till this Tuesday when I finally got off the meds. Trying to apply rationality to that situation will only fail.
- E.A.B
My escape route goes through the enemy.
Posted Image

#134 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:26

Okay what the hell? By the time I left this thread turned out the be rather nice, and now you people are starting to point fingers at eachother again.

All in all, Lizzie got warned, Chris got banned period. There nothing you can do about it, nor should you. So, lets just all shut the fuck up and continue any further personal vendetta's trough the means of Personal Messaging before this thread explodes k?

Seriously some people here need to 'effing grow up!
Posted Image

#135 Mbob61

I may or may not be iron man!

• Project Team
  • 3068 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:30

Well said kenny
Someone end this

Mike
Thanks to Pav3d for the awesome sigs
Posted Image
Posted Image

#136 G-sus

batshit insane

• 802 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:30

View PostCrazykenny, on 12 Jul 2008, 13:26, said:

Okay what the hell? By the time I left this thread turned out the be rather nice, and now you people are starting to point fingers at eachother again.

All in all, Lizzie got warned, Chris got banned period. There nothing you can do about it, nor should you. So, lets just all shut the fuck up and continue any further personal vendetta's trough the means of Personal Messaging before this thread explodes k?

Seriously some people here need to 'effing grow up!

well, i agree to that.
btw, dont worry about pissing me off, its not possible in IRC. i´ve enjoyed this whole convo prety much...
Posted Image
(Sig by The DR)

#137 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:31

Ok we are getting into areas that I do not want to see. This won't be carried on elsewhere either.

What happened, happened and we can't undo them. Maybe every single member here can learn something from what has happened.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Wizard, 12 July 2008 - 11:33.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users