Aydynbeks 3d Art

32 replies to this topic

#26 Camille

girl eater

• Project Team
  • 2351 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:54

note to carnage: i can defend myself, thank you. stinger HAS a point.

well i think i already admitted that i was a bit quick with the post button. anyhow, ill repeat myself: the models look GOOD but IMHO they lack creativity. all of them. this is NOT a bad thing. however, if you continue to model it would be good to consider some more designs of your own that stand out due to their special/unique design.

im terribly sorry if i seemed rude but i just don't always feel like typing the shit out of the little white box. iwas just being brief.
it's time to wake up

#27 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:32

Aydynbek, please excuse the other two, they are normally much better behaved.

I am a big fan of the powerplant and the GLA scorp, I particularly like the way the GLA symbol is built into the model.

#28 TunguskaM1

Regular

• Project Team
  • 187 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:03

Guys, so I was modeling the Inferno Cannon for a mod for Renegade, and I need your opinion and critisizm.
Posted Image

#29 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:27

It's certainly very good. The only thing I can suggest is that the turret on the Generals Inferno Cannon looks to me to be taller relative to the body than the interpretation you have there. Other than that, very nice (though how do the crew, especially the driver, get in and out?).

Edited by CommanderJB, 07 January 2009 - 03:27.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 07 January 2009 - 22:13

Wow, that looks pretty cool. But I would suggest making what I assume is a ring of sandbags a little less regular. Less geometrical precision in the circle, and less similarity between every single sandbag.

#31 TunguskaM1

Regular

• Project Team
  • 187 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days

Posted 07 January 2009 - 22:27

Well that was just for the rendering scene.

#32 Vaughan

Professional

• 390 posts
  • Projects: Resident Knicker.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 23:16

Nice concepts. Needs a little fleshing out, but it looks good thus far.

~V.
Posted Image

-Tha' rewf iz awn fiyah-

#33 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 11 January 2009 - 23:49

The Inferno Cannon is awesome, though it could be better if it was slightly wider, and the cannon barrel was thicker. The barrel looks entirely too thin, especially in comparison with the one in Generals.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users