My Cameos For Code13

4 replies to this topic

#1 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts
  • Projects: None.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:43

Well, currently I'm working with C&C Generals Code13 as a beta tester, but since I was bored, I also helped out with some cameos, I'm still a cameo-maker-in-training though so please take it easy on me.

Keep in mind that these cameos were taken from the Code 13 Worldbuilder, and then scaled down and enhanced in GIMP, it might not be the prettiest thing you've ever seen, but it's good enough to get your attention. 8|

First up.
General Kwai's Supply Tank
Posted Image

Tech Warfactory: Mammoth Tank
Posted Image

General Kwai's Tank Destroyer
Posted Image

Stealth General's Technical and Quad Training Upgrade
Posted Image
*I know it looks horrible, I'm still in the process of trying to make a better one. XD
"Sup son? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" - dSeleCT. Team Dignitas.

#2 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:02

Cool stuff 8| .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#3 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:27

They really look great man, good job. I think you may want to redo the technical one a bit more though as it looks a bit blurry. And as for a tip for you in the future, try and grasp the whole body of a vehicle at a zoom that covers most of the cameo, just like you did on the Supply Tank and the Tank Destroyer. The others look great too but the angle a distance they're at almost makes it look like a zoomed out screenshot rather than a cameo. Don't get me wrong though, the angles you placed them are in the middle of action in realistic poses, thats good - keep that but capture them better as you would with a person on a camera and you'd get something great!

In all though, they look great, keep it up =)

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#4 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts
  • Projects: None.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 17:30

Thanks man I'll try to edit it again and see what I can do.
"Sup son? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" - dSeleCT. Team Dignitas.

#5 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 23:06

Pretty good :P
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users