Sig Request

4 replies to this topic

#1 ultra1437

I lurk more than i post.

• 1178 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:06

If anyone can make me a sig that has anything to do with EvE online, or Combat Arms (too bad dynamic sig didn't work out, was gonna use that one), I'd appreciate it.

EvE online reqs: 1. Be about eve online, and have my name. That's it end of this one.

Combat Arms: 1. Have my name, And my rank and kill-death Ratio. (stats as of this week are in pic below, MSG 2 is Master Seargent 2nd Class, but the little icon and number will work) Other than that, it's Combat arms related.
Posted Image

If anyone's up to the task, I'd really appreciate it (having no real artistic talent myself).
The person to complete it will get credit in my signature. And a cookie.
R.I.P. Luyo, I will never forget you.

#2 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:36

Lulz, my KDR is 3.12

-Boidy

#3 ultra1437

I lurk more than i post.

• 1178 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:50

hey, it was 2.5, when i was a 1 chevron (^), and it's been steadily falling. do you even know how hard it is to maintain it when you're a really low level one game screws it up, and that's not to hard to fix, 3 weeks ago it was a 2.0, and now look at it -.-

#4 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:50

On my other name, I'm a rank below you and have a 2.17 KDR. So I made a new account, and until I reached the second chevron, I had a 4.00+ KDR.

Lulz.

-Boidy

#5 ultra1437

I lurk more than i post.

• 1178 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 13:33

nice job, but I've figured out why my k/d has been going down lately, it's because of me clanwarring with my clan a lot (I don't care about k/d in those games so i die frequently), and my last public game went 47-16 or so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users