The end of all living life forms.

27 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote Now!!! (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose!

1. Volcanic eruption. (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

2. Asteroid, Comet, Meteor impact on Earth. (3 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

3. Global Warming. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Sun's Death. (2 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

5. Enlargement of the sun. (1 votes [5.26%])

6. Planet Impact. (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Alien Invasion. (0 votes [0.00%])

8. The Big Crunch. (1 votes [5.26%])

9. Being sucked by a black hole. (0 votes [0.00%])

10. War. (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

11. LHC. (2 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

12. Other causes... (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts
  • Projects: None.

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:03

NECRO'D!!

Well since I already voted, I say Tiberium will destroy the world.
"Sup son? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" - dSeleCT. Team Dignitas.

#27 OrionWarrior

Visitor

• 27 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 13:40

Halo Activation ^^

Talking serious, It is impossible to know, since, if Big Crunch really exists, we don't know, and we would never know when, until we can go beyond the speed of light , it self.

A black hole would be pretty much impossible, since you need a star to become a black hole(sun is to small, and even that it could create a black hole, we would be killed by the heat created, by the supernova). Planet impact is also very unlikely, since you actually need a piece of rock large enough, to be called a planet, and from my knowledge, not counting with the 7 planets of the solar system, the closest planet, is 4 light-years away :-).

War, Global Warming, Volcanic Eruption, could genocide humans, but not all living forms on earth.

Asteroid, Comet, Meteor impact is still the most probable, to me, still I think we are doing quite some breakthroughs to avoid that danger.

Cumps.
btw: Enlargement of the sun is what will happen before sun's death. Sun's death itself is directly harmless, since it will contract, until all its left, is it core(indirectly, if we are still alive, sun heat, brightness will be almost null, so we would die either way), that is the size of earth. That core, from then on, will be called white dwarf, because it will still be shining, due to all the heat. After cooling down, it will be called red dwarf(millions of years after), because it will be a dark red piece of rock.
btw2:Sorry, by the bad english.

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.
Steve Wozniak

#28 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 13:45

Welcome to the forum OrionWarrior. Please make sure you check our rules & guidelines and try and introduce yourself in our General Discussions & Introductions forum. In the meantime, just to let you know that this topic is rather old and whilst you've obviously have added something to the discussion, it's etiquette to not post in very old topics (necro).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users