←  News and Announcements

Fallout Studios Forums

»

New Global Moderator!

Kaido's Photo Kaido 28 Aug 2008

Grtz CommanderJB :P

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 28 Aug 2008

When I saw the announcement title on the main page, I knew in my head that it was gonna be CommanderJB because of his attitude and rationale. Congrats on the position dude. [pipedream] Maybe if I was more active I could get a promotion eventually [/pipedream]

Isabelle's Photo Isabelle 28 Aug 2008

Congrats, Commander! :wink:

Enjoy it, and Wear the Badge proud.

*Isabelle*

Alias's Photo Alias 28 Aug 2008

View PostE.V.E., on 29 Aug 2008, 1:50, said:

Why do some People keep always complaining about the Decisions of the Leadership in Announcement Topics?

This is a Thread to congratulate CommanderJB, if you got Problems with our Leadership post that somewhere else.
I bet you wouldn't like it if People would all go " that's weird, why have YOU been made this and that? " in your Announcement Topic.
Because it's our right?
I wouldn't care less if someone did it in my thread.

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 28 Aug 2008

Congratulations Commander, you've earned it :P

Sharpnessism's Photo Sharpnessism 28 Aug 2008

Congratulations :P

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 28 Aug 2008

You definatley don't have any right to spoil someone's Promotion Announcement Topic.

And Scopejim, I think you need to be more active. :P

- E.V.E.

Alias's Photo Alias 28 Aug 2008

Freedom of speech
Every member has the right to say what he thinks. You should respect other peoples' views no matter how much you might disagree with them. Posts that are clearly inflammatory or agressive in nature are not allowed however. Respect goes both ways. You show us your respect, and we'll show you ours.
For an admin with a link to the rules in your signature you don't seem to pay too much attention to them.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 28 Aug 2008

OK that is quite enough about this. Alias if you want to raise a point about something like this please do it elsewhere. The point E.V.E. is making is not one based on freedom of speech, it's about using your sensibilities and not interferring with ComJB's promotion thread. It is here to congratulate him, not to discuss issues you may have about his promotion.

I'd encourage you to make a new topic in Questions etc to carry this on, so please can we stop this here?

Ascendancy's Photo Ascendancy 28 Aug 2008

Congratulations on the promotion, JB.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 28 Aug 2008

congrats JB! looking forward to the explanation for his first locked topic, its going to be epic :P

RIGHT, whos next?

Dauth's Photo Dauth 28 Aug 2008

View PostP4v3d, on 28 Aug 2008, 23:41, said:

congrats JB! looking forward to the explanation for his first locked topic, its going to be epic :P

That has the be the post of the thread for me, I too cannot wait.

CommanderJB's Photo CommanderJB 28 Aug 2008

Thankyou very much everyone indeed, it really gives me a big smile to see so many people say this. Excuse the mild Academy Award tones and probably not-so-mild clichés, but I'd really like to thank all the staff for allowing me to act in this role - it's a fantastic chance to give something back to the community that has provided me with endless fascinating discussions and a truly surprising amount of lost sleep (last night was no exception, so apologies for leaving just as soon as I was able to chat to everyone, but I really did have to go). I will try to use my power well, and entertain you all with ridiculously long and convoluted explanations - provided I don't send you to sleep first, of course...
But in all seriousness, truly thankyou all very much again. It is an honour, and one I will use to the best of my abilities.

Cuppa's Photo Cuppa 29 Aug 2008

This should end silly debates in the warfare forums much faster. gratz JB :D
Edited by Cuppa, 29 August 2008 - 00:51.

General Kirkov's Photo General Kirkov 29 Aug 2008

Grats Commander!

Wi-Ta's Photo Wi-Ta 29 Aug 2008

Congrats CommanderJB!

WarMenace's Photo WarMenace 29 Aug 2008

Congrats JB, I wonder how these people get to control us...

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 29 Aug 2008

Congratulations, now you are in the "Inner Circle" of E-Studios. :P

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 29 Aug 2008

View PostE.V.E., on 28 Aug 2008, 17:31, said:

And Scopejim, I think you need to be more active. :P

I did already say that.

View PostDauth, on 28 Aug 2008, 18:57, said:

View PostP4v3d, on 28 Aug 2008, 23:41, said:

That has the be the post of the thread for me, I too cannot wait.

You can say that again.

"A toast to the man who always knows what he's talking about!" *raises his beer bottle*

CommanderJB's Photo CommanderJB 29 Aug 2008

View PostScopejim, on 29 Aug 2008, 14:18, said:

"A toast to the man who always knows what he's talking about!" *raises his beer bottle*

Well, who at least gives that impression, anyway...

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 29 Aug 2008

congratulations

Mr. Mylo's Photo Mr. Mylo 29 Aug 2008

congratz

Rich19's Photo Rich19 29 Aug 2008

Congrats!

Libains's Photo Libains 30 Aug 2008

There are some appointments within the staffing ranks that can be occasionally questioned. 'Sadly' for this thread's locky potential, this, in my opinion, is not one of them. I do remember a few days ago Comr4de saying that 'This man wins the internet', and he wasn't far off - CommanderJB has proven time and time again that he is a valuable member of these forums, and that almost every single one of his posts is more convoluted, and yet more readable, than most of the other stuff that comes out of here. My sincere congratulations to you JB - I'm sure you'll do the community proud.

Brad's Photo Brad 30 Aug 2008

Im late to the party D:

Congradulations Commader JB, even though i dont know anyone on this forum, i have always thought your posts were well-thought out and planned (not to mention researched :P)

PS, looking forward to your epic locking posts :D