Drift city sticker request

2 replies to this topic

#1 ultra1437

I lurk more than i post.

• 1178 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 23:21

I've got an aria v8 car and 90 days of sticker glue, so i wondered if one of you guys could make me a sweet design for the car (pics are dimensions, that are diff colored areas for each), (but each sticker is 128x128 max set by ijji for size concerns)(transparent gif allowed (like to see my shiny paint through it))

Pics:
Posted Image

Front (counting left/right borders)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Left
Posted Image

Right
Posted Image

Back (left and right borders here too)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now i don't really have something in mind that would look awesome, but i'd like the glossy paint to show through in some way, if it's incorporated into the design it's all the better (got 90d of it too at the same time as sticker glue, yes that's what it's called), but each car can only have 6 stickers max on it. so i can have 2 on the top if i need too. E-mail me any questions, but i'm leaving most of the design for you. and you don't have to upload it yourself, i'll do that, but since yesterday i've wanted to design something for my car, but i'm nowhere near talented or knowing in what i want for it.

Edit, PS i'm watching this topic for replies so i can reply faster since i've started college, i've not has as much time to lurk.

Edit2, I would like the word Team_G3N on it though, because i am the crew leader of Team_G3N, or at least on the sides if possible, i'm also going to need the Team_G3N word with a transparent GIF background aswell... (for the members), i want it on mine, because of the 6 sticker limit per car, and on the transparent for the members to put on theirs if they can.

Edit3, This is the logo, for the crew. Posted Image

Edited by ultra1437, 27 September 2008 - 04:01.

R.I.P. Luyo, I will never forget you.

#2 ☆FreedoM_FighteR☆

☆I FighT For FreeDoM☆

• 1887 posts
  • Projects: C&C Renovatio

Posted 26 September 2008 - 00:56

Woho i remamber that game =] i played it more then a year ago
here is my car from the old days:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Dauth edit: One on top of the other or it breaks sig rules

#3 ultra1437

I lurk more than i post.

• 1178 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:19

lol, i'm selling a v9 one of those. (loved the car)

Also, i edited the original post about it
R.I.P. Luyo, I will never forget you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users