C&C:RA3 Patch 1.03 release.

33 replies to this topic

#26 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:46

@deltaepsilon: Excuse me mate, that's very much not on. There is no excuse for attacking or insulting other members and I refer you to the forum rules, with particular reference to this one:

No flaming and bashing
Making meaningless flame posts does not achieve anything. So try to control yourself and please post in a civilised manner, not in the manner of some little spoiled 12-year old. Any inflammatory content will be removed, and may result in a warning or ban if repeated.
If you cannot abide by these don't post. It's that simple. Not everyone was raised with English as their language; Mr. K, as he was known before the Halloween name changes, is actually Korean, and the fact that he speaks it at all immediately shows he is far from unintelligent - do you know another language? Even if you do there is absolutely no reason to accuse or make fun of someone for having grammar which is less than perfect. It's not even exactly common among native speakers of English. So I suggest you apologise and do not make this mistake again or I can assure you a swift increase in warn level will find its way to your door.

Edited by CommanderJB, 03 November 2008 - 02:47.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 deltaepsilon

Delta Operator

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:45

View PostCommanderJB, on 3 Nov 2008, 2:46, said:

@deltaepsilon: Excuse me mate, that's very much not on. There is no excuse for attacking or insulting other members and I refer you to the forum rules, with particular reference to this one:

No flaming and bashing
Making meaningless flame posts does not achieve anything. So try to control yourself and please post in a civilised manner, not in the manner of some little spoiled 12-year old. Any inflammatory content will be removed, and may result in a warning or ban if repeated.
If you cannot abide by these don't post. It's that simple. Not everyone was raised with English as their language; Mr. K, as he was known before the Halloween name changes, is actually Korean, and the fact that he speaks it at all immediately shows he is far from unintelligent - do you know another language? Even if you do there is absolutely no reason to accuse or make fun of someone for having grammar which is less than perfect. It's not even exactly common among native speakers of English. So I suggest you apologise and do not make this mistake again or I can assure you a swift increase in warn level will find its way to your door.

I'm sorry to have given that impression, but my post was not meant to insult his ability to speak English, rather, his belief that cracked games will mess up your computer.

Perhaps I should've specified when I made the post.
----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

The name's Bond.

Covalent Bond.

#28 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:59

View PostWaris, on 3 Nov 2008, 6:41, said:

Does EULA matter if you acquire the game illegally in the first place? 8|

Also, why did you crack ypur RA3? In my knowledge the biggest reason for a game crack is that you can play it without the game disc on, and this you can already do with uncracked RA3 can't you?

In before someone comes back with some sort of thinly disguised, poorly thought out reason :P

Also, wow at how quick these patches are coming out O_o

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

#29 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:01

I wouldn't be surprised if EA deliberately left bugs in, to allow them to patch quickly and say they care.
That, or they fail at actually removing them pre-release.

Posted Image

#30 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:44

I can imagine BTs actually liking some of the bugs e.g. the lolipop one 8|

#31 Kichō

文昭皇后

• Tester
  • 2140 posts
  • Projects: NLS + Situation Zero

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:40

View PostRaiDK, on 4 Nov 2008, 4:59, said:

Also, wow at how quick these patches are coming out O_o

The recent patches were to fix RA3/TW/KW online issues the next patch will be KW 1.02 and RA3 1.04.

@Alias, if you want I'll raise the lolipop issue with EA(If they will listen >_>) though, don't you love the Lolipop effect? 8|

@Waris, I like the undead bug in RA3 because the funny thing is that you still get the LOS even if they're undead xD
Posted Image

#32 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:41

The fact it is entertaining doesn't stop it from being a bug.

Posted Image

#33 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 04 November 2008 - 21:15

View PostYue Ying, on 4 Nov 2008, 21:10, said:

@Waris, I like the undead bug in RA3 because the funny thing is that you still get the LOS even if they're undead xD

Sounds like a gamebreaking bug xD

#34 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 04 November 2008 - 21:39

I believe EA's servers got overloaded and that is why they needed to send out these patches as well as the fact that the invite system was pretty flawed.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users