I was thinking.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:38

Apparently quote:

Centric was the poster of the original Cookies thread which spawned the Crazy mod, and the iconic Cookie flinging object is noted for having the same initials as Centric Founder and Owner.

I had a major role in the starting of Crazy mod, so do I get any royalties ? A mere mention in the credits or anything ? Just a thought though.

Posted Image]

#2 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:43

I hope not.

#3 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:50

View PostWaris, on 1 Nov 2008, 10:43, said:

I hope not.

^that.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#4 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:03

I said that because I remember you were asking the exact same thing in the defunct Cookie thread. There was also explanation on how Crazy mod really got started.

#5 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:21

To be fair Centric while you may have unknowingly started a craze you have no real hand in this mod. If Jordan wishes to give you space in the credits he will do so; if he does not it's his mod and it's up to him. I don't think a response of 'I hope not' was truly warranted either, no matter the history. This is also a topic which should have been dealt with by PM, not by starting a thread. You've got his attention now, so I'd strongly suggest you now leave it up to him as to what he wants to do with his mod. If in the event of a release you are not credited, you can take it up with him, but remember that it's not your decision in the end and link carefully about why you want to be credited before doing so.
I'm closing this now as there is no real reason for there to be any discussion on this save between Centric and Jordan themselves, which is better suited elsewhere.
Edit: I hope it is not considered bad etiquette to interfere in your forum, Jordan. If it is I apologise in advance, I had no intention of causing any degree of offence. My concern was merely to prevent any possible problems.

Edited by Igor, 01 November 2008 - 10:23.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users