running story

1 reply to this topic

#1 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:11

o right heres the deal lets try to make a running story for every one in the forum to contribute to
the story can be a random as you want but it has to connect and make sense sorta and no flaming!

rules: you have 10 words or less to make a sentence, you cant post twice in a row and only edit for spelling

lets kick it off

It was a fine day on the forum when CommanderJB (now some one continue from there)

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#2 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:19

http://forum.cncrene...showtopic=25735
There is no way this would ever turn out to be the sort of serious writing that this forum is home for. Sorry. And given that it has a virtually identical twin already underway in the correct forum, I'm afraid I'll have to close this.
(And no, it's not just because I'm afraid of what someone might write next.)

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users