←  Ideas and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Slow moving death

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 02 Dec 2008

Yes, this is the name of a unit. Slow-moving death. It's nothing but an enormous block of mass on treads. It would move at an absolute snail's pace (speed 1 or so) but it's so huge (several buildings in size huge) that it's incredibly hard to destroy and anything it runs into is instantly crushed. It can't be built from a factory and must arrive through other means (dunno how yet).

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 02 Dec 2008

How about it just creeeeeeps onto the screen?

And instead of being on treads, it is a huge lead block being pushed by a horde of men being whipped by one little guy on top. :D

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 02 Dec 2008

It should arrive on wings of ranger-angels, who are crushed when it hits the ground.

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 02 Dec 2008

Cameo:
Posted Image

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 02 Dec 2008

when i first saw the topic, it thought that the death animms were changed. like normal death causes them die extravagantly, slowly, till the point it saddens ur heart, and explosion death causes a beam of light to appear right over the casualty

basicallky an infantry dying brings the player to tears, and go hug each member of the family
Edited by AZZKIKR, 02 December 2008 - 10:49.

Rai's Photo Rai 02 Dec 2008

In such terms a very big armoured bulldozer turning everything in their path flat.

Destiny's Photo Destiny 02 Dec 2008

View PostAZZKIKR, on 2 Dec 2008, 18:41, said:

when i first saw the topic, it thought that the death animms were changed. like normal death causes them die extravagantly, slowly, till the point it saddens ur heart, and explosion death causes a beam of light to appear right over the casualty

basicallky an infantry dying brings the player to tears, and go hug each member of the family

Same as I did. I thought they'd die _REALLY_ slowly...like a cycle getting killed, then the person flies off SLOWLY...in slow motion, with the slow-mo sound effect :D

CJ's Photo CJ 02 Dec 2008

View PostDestiny, on 2 Dec 2008, 13:35, said:

Same as I did. I thought they'd die _REALLY_ slowly...like a cycle getting killed, then the person flies off SLOWLY...in slow motion, with the slow-mo sound effect :D

Same here =D
Anyway, Idea supported if the unit has a realistic skin like a giant mower or dozer instead of a block =D

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 02 Dec 2008

A German Maus?

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 02 Dec 2008

NO I HAS BETTER IDEA.
Posted Image

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 03 Dec 2008

View PostDestiny, on 2 Dec 2008, 12:35, said:

It must play really sappy music with tiny violins. Then they say something like,"Tell my sister that her real father was-*dies*".

View PostSergeant Major J. Kid, on 2 Dec 2008, 21:50, said:

*snip*

Already suggested.

Foxhound's Photo Foxhound 03 Dec 2008

View PostCarl, on 2 Dec 2008, 9:03, said:

View PostDestiny, on 2 Dec 2008, 13:35, said:

Same here =D
Anyway, Idea supported if the unit has a realistic skin like a giant mower or dozer instead of a block =D

YES.

I also like the idea of the giant lead block with the dude with the whip on top. Made me laugh.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 03 Dec 2008

Or you could just forget the lead and the guy with a whip and consider "The Blob".

This just gave me an idea:
Thwomp Bombardment:
Posted Image

Whitey's Photo Whitey 03 Dec 2008

OH MY GOD YES!

Or bob-ombs.

-Rorschach

View PostRorschach, on 3 Dec 2008, 7:23, said:

OH MY GOD YES!

Or bob-ombs.