←  Ideas and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Spoilers: Liberty Prime

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 16 Dec 2008

MASSIVE FALLOUT 3 SPOILERS

Posted Image

Edited topic title to contain spoilers text.
Edited by Stinger, 27 December 2008 - 16:43.

Alias's Photo Alias 16 Dec 2008

It would be better as the Statue of Liberty.

Rich19's Photo Rich19 23 Dec 2008

Dude, put the spoilers thing on the thread title/description. That pic was new to me.

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 24 Dec 2008

the statue of liberty thing reminds me of a game i had with my friend. it's like

"if WW3 hapens, maybe the statue of liberty will be like 1 big robot, with particle cannons and watever! the crown will make it like a helicopter"
and maybe the petronas towers are missiles!
"no way, maybe the cathedrals in russia all hide missiles? and tiles in red square will invert, showing a powerful tank all that?"

"and hyundais will transform and kill transformed fords"

KiraSama's Photo KiraSama 24 Dec 2008

AZZKIKR, on 24 Dec 2008, 7:12, said:

the statue of liberty thing reminds me of a game i had with my friend. it's like

"if WW3 hapens, maybe the statue of liberty will be like 1 big robot, with particle cannons and watever! the crown will make it like a helicopter"

i am really sure something like that happens in either g gundam or one of the getter robo mangas

Shirou's Photo Shirou 26 Dec 2008

The voices alone on the video make for such an epic unit already that it gets a recommendation from me. Even if you do not use the robot, if you are going to make something to counter the Uberlord, use these voices, they are Awesome!

tenma91's Photo tenma91 27 Dec 2008

Aftershock, on 26 Dec 2008, 17:21, said:

The voices alone on the video make for such an epic unit already that it gets a recommendation from me. Even if you do not use the robot, if you are going to make something to counter the Uberlord, use these voices, they are Awesome!

I agree, cool voice plus it can be a counter to the Uberlord; or a level 5(or higher depending what you want to do) General power.