Is there any proof god is real?

27 replies to this topic

#26 WNxMastrefubu

Man, myth, and legend

• 1136 posts
  • Projects: diji

Posted 05 January 2009 - 00:45

there is nothing that strongly disproves it. that is why people still believe. it is a paradox because it cannot be proven (unless he/she comes down here wich is VERY UNLIKELY) and cannot be disproven. so to answer your question, other than books and quotes from the past theres no proof
Attached Image

#27 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:18

Evidence, not Proof.

#28 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:40

i don't see luck as just luck i look at it in a more logical manner heres a scenario:
You just left you front door your standing on the kerb about to step onto the road you look left clear, you look right you can't see anything because its a blind corner your listing to your ipod and you cant be bothered taking out an ear piece so you can hear for traffic you step off the kerb onto the road and VROOOM a car flys past and you think shit i was lucky i didn't get by that car!

you may call that luck but look at it as a series of events look back to the start when you woke up,
you woke up and walk down to the kitchen and you are in a fight over the last two wheetbix bricks you end up getting the two bricks after a long heated debate you don't bother brushing your teeth and you on your way out the door and a ad on the tv catches your attention after watching it your out the door.
So look back at the two events if you didn't fight your sibling over the wheetbix which consumed time you would have been on the other side the road when that car goes past.
Or if you got the wheetbix and decided that you would go and brushed your teeth and watched the ad on tv that car would have driven past and be long gone.
Or what if you fought for the wheetbix and you won it but you didn't watch that ad on the tv which consumed those critical seconds you would have been in the middle of the road and have gotten skittled by that car!!
WHERES YOUR LUCK NOW XD

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users