Drunken GLA Rebels

6 replies to this topic

#1 Deverill

Semi-Pro

• 249 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:44

I was thinking, it would be hilarious if you could either making drunk rebels or have an upgrade which makes your rebels drunk.

Advantages: Cheaper to make, fearless, harder to kill because of "drunk will power".

Disadvantages: Sometimes shoot themselves or fellow rebel by accident, terrible aim, don't always follow orders, falling over.

It's a crap idea tbh... but i think it would be hilarious.
Posted Image

#2 Stinger

• Gold Member
  • 8156 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:01

Not codeable in the way that you have described.

#3 Deverill

Semi-Pro

• 249 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:03

You sure? Could you not just have a string of events what happen every time you click to attack something. The order could be repeated a few times but jumbled up... then the command follow that order (Which appears random to the average player).

i.e.

Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Closest Friendly ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Self ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Target ->Shoot Closest Friendly. etc...

etc...

And then just have that in a loop.

The "Falling Over" could be similar. e.g.

After 1 min: Fall over, After 3 min pass: Fall over, After 2 min pass: fall over, After 3 min pass: fall over ->LOOP->

--

No idea how you would do the not following orders thing... but your smart people, you could work it out :P

Edited by Deverill, 10 January 2009 - 05:05.

Posted Image

#4 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:04

Easier said than done.

#5 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:25

Actually, it would be quite easy. You just need to give the Rebel a projectile which could do one of two things:

1. Hit target normally
2. Explode, doing damage to the Rebel itself.

Then, just give the Rebel a small area damage, and a small spread, and you now have slight inaccuracy with potential to shoot allies if they are in the way. As for targeting allies and shooting them, I'm not sure.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#6 Deverill

Semi-Pro

• 249 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:36

Now thats thinking outside of the box 8|
Posted Image

#7 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:35

View PostJordan, on 11 Jan 2009, 1:25, said:

Actually, it would be quite easy. You just need to give the Rebel a projectile which could do one of two things:

1. Hit target normally
2. Explode, doing damage to the Rebel itself.

Then, just give the Rebel a small area damage, and a small spread, and you now have slight inaccuracy with potential to shoot allies if they are in the way. As for targeting allies and shooting them, I'm not sure.

maybe you could use the wall of fire logic wich makes the rebel shoot a area and ally would get damage.
on the otherhand it could make it op since you doing damge to a quite big area

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users