Ban the person above me because....

2399 replies to this topic

#2276 Rai

Forum Volcanologist at your service!

• Member Test
  • 859 posts
  • Projects: Volcano researcher and geological services.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:45

Ban R3ven for siding with the evil forces!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2277 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:21

Ban Rai for following the broken lines, living on borrowed time, motel rooms and broken hearts all left behind, you swear you couldn't close your eyes as you shift into overdrive! you've been up and down this road so many times, the man of his own and searching just keeps him proving that only the road can tame the rebel in your soul!

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#2278 Rai

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:32

Ban Major Fuckup for unrelated, but used Words of Wisdom reason to ban me. D:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2279 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 13:57

Ban for being inactive.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2280 R3ven

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 468 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 21:01

Ban for brb

#2281 Rai

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:33

Ban R3ven for joining ES in the year 2008!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2282 -=ViCtOr=-

Visitor

• 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:22

Ban for being in TH3DR's private army.
Add me on Xfire my Xfire name = th3death9 :D
Add me on Xbox Live!! My Xbox Live name = Th3DeaTH9!! :D

#2283 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:53

Ban for having a non-working pic in sig

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2284 Rai

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:54

Ban Squigpie for turning his avvy into a ferocious beast!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2285 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:39

Ban for thinking that CuteSquig is more ferocious than ToofySquig

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2286 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:00

Ban because your sig is ghey!

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#2287 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:10

Ban for insulting Vladimir Solovyov :)

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2288 Rai

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:31

Ban Squigpie, so that he can't change his custom title when he gets 500 posts! :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2289 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:36

Ban Rai because I WILL change my title when I get 500 posts.

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2290 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:41

Ban because i don't know who Vladimir Solovyov is and hurry up with the POSTS! BOI

#2291 Rai

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:42

Ban Major Fuckup for he's going to win the award again!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2292 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:06

Ban because of Posted Image

#2293 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:15

Ban because he's trying to get most annoying member by spamming the same damn meme over and over.

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2294 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:26

Ban because some ones on the ball.

Oh and did i forget? Posted Image

#2295 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:30

Ban because I have more votes for Most Annoying than you!

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2296 Rai

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:55

Ban Squigpie, before it's to late! D:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2297 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:01

I have almost reached my destination, and then, ALL OF FALLOUT WILL BE MINE!

Oh, and ban Rai for trying to stop my evil plan.

Edited by SquigPie, 28 September 2010 - 12:04.

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#2298 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:45

Ban for +1 posts
Posted Image

#2299 R3ven

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 468 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 21:12

Ban because SYD and SS don't give posts! D:!!!

#2300 Rai

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:54

Ban R3ven for supporting Bob's goal to have more post than anyone in the world if that has been implemented! D:
Posted Image
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users