Enjoy the Self-Cleaning Hamachi Network!

10 replies to this topic

#1 El_Propio

• 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 15:53

Now, you can join a Self-Cleaning Network!, cleans offline members every day, it keeps the net refreshed to new members who r up to play! the network's name is temporaly and we will create a bigger network while the temporal gains popularity!
ENJOY!

:D

Network: El Propio Network
Pass: ShW

Edited by El_Propio, 31 May 2009 - 16:28.

Desktop: Posted Image
Laptop: Posted Image

#2 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 16:05

I have moved your topic to a more appropriate forum.
This idea is very interesting, i know that many people struggle to find networks with players eager to play, i hope people get some good games out of it :D
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#3 El_Propio

• 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 16:27

View PostThe Dr, on 31 May 2009, 11:05, said:

I have moved your topic to a more appropriate forum.
This idea is very interesting, i know that many people struggle to find networks with players eager to play, i hope people get some good games out of it ;)

Thanks Chief :D , we are working on create an active and big Shockwave hamachi network dedicated to bring together the people who are deserted on dead networks, waiting for a sign of life and play an unvaluable 1v1! :D. Then, our propose is create a big network! we are owners of the biggest hamachi network of Zero Hour 1.04 by the moment, HG - Zero Hour, the success of this network due to the fact that the admin refresh each day offline members, the first step is bring popularity and make a totaly active net for shockwave!

Greetings!

Edited by El_Propio, 31 May 2009 - 17:57.

#4 Shirou

Humble darkspawn

• 3328 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 17:18

An online location (forum topic) of the most active networks would be nice too, so new players or player like me who want to get back into it, know where to find the path in the woods of deserted networks..
Posted Image

#5 Revan

The Sneaky Cannon Fodder in the Background

• 2231 posts
  • Projects: Science!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:02

This is quite awesome. How do you do it? Because I'm interested in something like this for my own Hamachi server which keeps getting overfilled.
Posted Image

GENERATION 8: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#6 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:32

I think he means he just gets rid of people everyday.

Posted Image

#7 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 15:19

damn, about time, I was tired from the people which not even care to respond your message, nor never play a game for a month at all, they just stay online; thats all.

#8 El_Propio

• 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 15:07

Good Days dudes, I appreciate you all for your replies. |8

As I said before, in response to many requests, we have now the purpose to create a main network for all shockwavemod fans, its becouse this that we begun to publish our first network:

Name: El Propio Network
Password: ShW

As I explained before, this is a personal network which we want to call people. Our plan intention is benefit the shockwavemod players, but not to gain any merit of our practice. Therefore, we want suggest all people interested in realize this simply project, to agreed and promote the network, if anybody want to be in charge of the planning main network, we will be happy too! It’s really easy and useful for us and people who want see again a shockwavemod fan no matter where, either EA online or hamachi networks, just they want to play! :cool:

#9 WNxMastrefubu

Man, myth, and legend

• 1136 posts
  • Projects: diji

Posted 06 June 2009 - 19:57

whats the rate at which you delete people?
Attached Image

#10 El_Propio

• 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 22:52

View PostWNxMastrefubu, on 6 Jun 2009, 14:57, said:

Prevents the net being overfilled, thus, people who join the net will be sure the online ones are up to play! |8

View PostWNxMastrefubu, on 6 Jun 2009, 14:57, said:

The net will be cleaned everyday! The clean action is scheduled for 12 am (-5 GMT), that means New York local time at mightnight, ill try to keep this timetable working. at the moment we are doing great and more people are joining :cool:

Lol i didnt even know i replied the wrong post, sorry!

Thanks for ask dude!

[Chyro-edit: Double posts merged. Please refrain from double posting - edit your posts instead.]

Edited by Chyros, 11 June 2009 - 05:45.

#11 El_Propio

• 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 16:29

The net will be erased due to time required of maintenace, i dont have the time anymore so i notice it formaly to interested people to stimulate the idea. somebody else could create a main network it never gets overfilled and post it; First, becouse is necessary, and Second, Becouse anybody who have the free time to take the pc everyday can do it easily. I hope the people who gets interested in this suggestion have success in their venture.

There is some tips to get success in your main network:

1. Give it a neutral name, "no personal names" i.e: Shockwave Main, ShW - Zero Hour.----> (El Propio Network = Fail)

2. Give it an easy password (which no mayus or numbers combination and related whit the game) i.e: shw, zh, shock, main.

3. Bring it a welcome message! i.e: Welcome folks, Have fun, Welcome whatever

4. Publish it! Publish alot: publish here, publish on moddb, publish on your side, and of course on your hamachi name

5. Notice to people your clean rate in your hamachi announcements. Start cleaning every week, furthermore each thirth day, and gradually clean it more frecuently at same more people come for your service, dont forget the date: i.e: Monday, 12:00 a.m New York (GTM-5) or Everyday, 8.00 pm Chicago (GTM-6) and the most important KEEP YOUR TIME TABLE if you have any inconvenient, notice about the forward of your time table.

I hope this could help u

Thanks for your time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users