just posting some poetry x_o

29 replies to this topic

#26 NOPE

Amateur

• 147 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 13:46

asdf

Edited by Guy Mannly, 27 July 2012 - 00:37.

this sig is a lie

#27 NOPE

Amateur

• 147 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:58

asdf

this sig is a lie

#28 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:31

Personally, the reason for which I don't comment your poetry is simple : English poetry sounds weird to me, I prefer the French one where there plenty of rhymes and a nice tone when you read them. Add that to the fact that I'm not good enough in English to grasp the full meaning of your poetry and to read between it's lines, and you'll understand that I don't find anything to comment D:

PS : How is this kind of poetry called? I've never seen a similar form...

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#29 NOPE

Amateur

• 147 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:52

View PostArgetlam, on 27 Apr 2010, 8:31, said:

Personally, the reason for which I don't comment your poetry is simple : English poetry sounds weird to me, I prefer the French one where there plenty of rhymes and a nice tone when you read them. Add that to the fact that I'm not good enough in English to grasp the full meaning of your poetry and to read between it's lines, and you'll understand that I don't find anything to comment D:

PS : How is this kind of poetry called? I've never seen a similar form...

now I feel really bad because I made it sound like I was frustrated when I'm not, I was just musing over it D: sorry!
I'm not sure what it would be called... I think the style is something I adopted from the poetry workshopping forums I visit - the regulars tend to write in styles somewhat like this.
I never really notice the style I write in, honestly - I just edit the way I consider correct.
Thanks for commenting either way. :3
this sig is a lie

#30 NOPE

Amateur

• 147 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 23:25

asdf

this sig is a lie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users