veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 22 June 2009 - 19:50

ΓΛPΤΘΓ, on 22 Jun 2009, 15:40, said:

Swimmer, on 22 Jun 2009, 20:34, said:

ΓΛPΤΘΓ, on 22 Jun 2009, 15:01, said:

Headphones like most audio equipments gets pricey.

Also a £700+ custom airsoft rifle doesn't help.

Also ignore my racing BMX.

700 quid? Is that one of those damn miniguns? I mean, pouring that much into upgrades for a high end gun isn't ridiculous, but stock! Whoa. Link? xD

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=GP308

Systema Internals
Prommy Spring
Prommy stainless steel tigebore
mosfets
G&P sniper grip
Tasco scope
KA silencer
It all addes up D:

Oh swimmer, you remind me of my other hobby too... Over £200 spent on skins just to get that national time, too many pair of googles cause I like it, drags shorts and other gear... Swimming is expensive too! xD

Swimming gets expensive all too fast when you get up to a serious level :P. Also- what systema internals? The motor, or the whole GB? And yeah, I know they can get expensive. I built my rifle in the end, when I got sick of stock. It's a KWA M4 base, and its got a Magpul CTR, the licensed Daniel Defense rails Madbull makes, Systema M130 spring, MOFSET (I can't, for the life of me, remember who makes it), Prommy Tightbore, Firefly bucking, Reinforced GB shell, Magpul Ranger plates on the mags, sling, cheap sports authority scope rings that are indestructible, and a couple different optics I've acquired over time. That, and I've got an M203 replica, along with a bipod and a foregrip. Plus the SOCOM Gear MEU 1911 I just got my hands on :duh:. And then theres the gear xD. It gets expensive.
kinda, sorta alive.

#52 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 22 June 2009 - 19:55

I'm glad I haven't taken up airsoft or paintball as a serious hobby :P
Posted Image

#53 ΓΛPTΘΓ

Ecchi Toaster

• Project Team
  • 923 posts
  • Projects: Spam

Posted 22 June 2009 - 20:01

Swimmer, on 22 Jun 2009, 20:50, said:

ΓΛPΤΘΓ, on 22 Jun 2009, 15:40, said:

Swimmer, on 22 Jun 2009, 20:34, said:

ΓΛPΤΘΓ, on 22 Jun 2009, 15:01, said:

Headphones like most audio equipments gets pricey.

Also a £700+ custom airsoft rifle doesn't help.

Also ignore my racing BMX.

700 quid? Is that one of those damn miniguns? I mean, pouring that much into upgrades for a high end gun isn't ridiculous, but stock! Whoa. Link? xD

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=GP308

Systema Internals
Prommy Spring
Prommy stainless steel tigebore
mosfets
G&P sniper grip
Tasco scope
KA silencer
It all addes up D:

Oh swimmer, you remind me of my other hobby too... Over £200 spent on skins just to get that national time, too many pair of googles cause I like it, drags shorts and other gear... Swimming is expensive too! xD

Swimming gets expensive all too fast when you get up to a serious level :P . Also- what systema internals? The motor, or the whole GB? And yeah, I know they can get expensive. I built my rifle in the end, when I got sick of stock. It's a KWA M4 base, and its got a Magpul CTR, the licensed Daniel Defense rails Madbull makes, Systema M130 spring, MOFSET (I can't, for the life of me, remember who makes it), Prommy Tightbore, Firefly bucking, Reinforced GB shell, Magpul Ranger plates on the mags, sling, cheap sports authority scope rings that are indestructible, and a couple different optics I've acquired over time. That, and I've got an M203 replica, along with a bipod and a foregrip. Plus the SOCOM Gear MEU 1911 I just got my hands on :duh: . And then theres the gear xD. It gets expensive.

Just some systema piston, bearing heads etc, nothing major yet as the G&P gearbox is quite strong.

Smile, you're on camera (phone) .... Sorry for the quality...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awesome radio

19:44 - Chyros: I'm very harmless

#54 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 22 June 2009 - 20:02

But its so much fun :P. Also- that thing takes the monster 11.1 LiPo :duh:

Does yours? :). Oh, and is that DMR, or do you use it as a Sniper (I dunno about the rules at UK fields, but you couldn't get away with something like that as a sniper at most US fields, I think)

Edited by Swimmer, 22 June 2009 - 20:03.

kinda, sorta alive.

#55 ΓΛPTΘΓ

Ecchi Toaster

• Project Team
  • 923 posts
  • Projects: Spam

Posted 22 June 2009 - 20:06

Nah, they won't let me go pass 350fps... D: therefore the new spring (Stock is over 400...) but normally I just sitback and pick off people behind cover, and when someone gets close, it can always do with a 90 round burst... My gun empty the mag (mid-cap) in less than two seconds with 9.6v....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awesome radio

19:44 - Chyros: I'm very harmless

#56 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 20:42

Heck, I've got my JG M4 with VLTOR case foregrip, front handle and AN/PEQ-2 on side of it, EoTech replica of reflex sight, home-made collapsible stock and 8 magazines tied into pairs of two with connector metal bandage, also metal bushings and MOSFET included.

Shame all my foto-things in house are FUBAR.
Requiescat in pace, James.

18.11.1991. REMEMBER VUKOVAR!

#57 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 22 June 2009 - 21:03

Wizard, on 22 Jun 2009, 20:37, said:

And which gyms do you use?

The building was attached to my school, so they have a fairly good student deal going (was great for sixth formers as you could go in frees).

#58 WNxMastrefubu

Man, myth, and legend

• 1136 posts
  • Projects: diji

Posted 22 June 2009 - 21:35

Scope, on 22 Jun 2009, 14:55, said:

a guy i know is like a pro, he goes to tournys and stuff and has a bunch of equptment. wonder how much he spends on it...
Attached Image

#59 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 22 June 2009 - 21:45

WNxMastrefubu, on 22 Jun 2009, 17:35, said:

Scope, on 22 Jun 2009, 14:55, said:

a guy i know is like a pro, he goes to tournys and stuff and has a bunch of equptment. wonder how much he spends on it...

Well I hope he is able to cover his expenses.
Posted Image

#60 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 22 June 2009 - 23:44

General Wesley, on 22 Jun 2009, 19:53, said:

I am gonna be completely honest with you guys, but in my opinion, video games are so damn expensive... if they're on Xbox 360. I mean, GTFO. You have to fuckin' pay? Just to play online? Don't they know you already have to pay a shitload for internet? And holy shit. Why the hell do you have to pay $60 for a game? (Whoa... This is turning into a rant)

EDIT: One hobby which is the most recognized one on the planet... doesn't have to cost anything at all! I'm not going to say which one, though...

First of all learn to read the first post before opening your big dumb mouth.

So I just laid down 400$ to upgrade my already 500$ worth of paintball stuff, and I was curious as to what expensive hobbies (if any) you all had. Obviously I think we can say that we're all into gaming here, which can get pretty pricey. Besides that though, what's a money suck for my fellow members here? ponder.gif

Second of all stop your pointless swearing.

Third, stop making crude posts. Your 13 for the love of god, WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW. You won't make any friends by posting like a complete tool so for your own sake and for ours, stop.

Edited by Ion Cannon!, 22 June 2009 - 23:44.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#61 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 23:49

Firstly, Wesley, please do stop with all the swearing, graphic innuendos, etc. Scope had to edit your post earlier today in another forum, and frankly, I could have edited out half your post there. I would ask that you keep a civil tongue here, please. Ion, a little harsh mate, but justifiable. So, the talk has been talked, now lets not walk the walk eh gentlemen?
For there can be no death without life.

#62 Admiral Wesley

Semi-Pro

• 295 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:32

Anyone have any idea about how expensive camping gear is? I mean anyone can get a tent or boots, but the good ones, I mean, the ones that actually LAST cost a pretty penny.

Edited by General Wesley, 23 June 2009 - 02:35.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#63 Enceladus

Visitor

• 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:41

I golf so it costs quite a bit of money as seen in Wizards post.

So about 1700$ for clubs (Callaway X-18 irons, Taylormade woods etc.). however I get my membership for free at two courses because I work at the golf course. =D

I alos ski and buy my own free weights which can add up to a fair sum of money.
Posted Image
~EAWFiles Site Overseer~

#64 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 23 June 2009 - 16:45

General Wesley, on 22 Jun 2009, 22:32, said:

Anyone have any idea about how expensive camping gear is?

Coleman, Columbia, and L.L. Bean. Three of the more expensive brands for camping/hiking gear.
Posted Image

#65 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 19:57

Dauth, on 22 Jun 2009, 17:52, said:

Nothing that expensive yet but I get the feeling the price for dancing will go up soon.

Lessons are £5.50 and £2 2 locations, but shoes will set me back £60 and won't last more than a couple of years. Then if I get good then the clothes will get pricey.

Dauth And his Dancing Shoes!

Couldn't resist :P

Oh, and currently, I don't have many hobbies, I'm more of a multi-hobby guy, doing this and that.
Somtimes it is pricy, but I like to experience everything :duh:

Edited by Brad, 23 June 2009 - 19:57.

You almost did, didn't you?

#66 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:00

Brad, on 23 Jun 2009, 20:57, said:

Oh, and currently, I don't have many hobbies, I'm more of a multi-hobby guy, doing this and that.

We guessed, we've experienced your bloody alt+tabbing enough to know you've got the attention span of a fish with ADHD

#67 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:28

Ahahaha... epic one, Wiz. xD
Requiescat in pace, James.

18.11.1991. REMEMBER VUKOVAR!

#68 Ascendancy

Needled 24/7

• 1293 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:56

All my habits are expensive.

Because I have no income and thus, cannot afford even having the computer on.
Posted Image
Thanks to that awesome signature maker, Cattman2236.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#69 Deformat

Casual

• 68 posts
  • Projects: TOP SECRET

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:43

Expensive hobbies:

Photoshopping and coin collecting(over 200 coins from different countries,from silver too etc.)

#70 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:31

Oh _that_'s very expensive...lots of money involved, eh? :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users