Demo gens ultra unit

5 replies to this topic

#1 AZZKIKR

I am sarcastic and evil

• Project Leader
  • 2215 posts
  • Projects: beta tester of world at war cnc and situation zero concept art

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:58

imagine a roller coaster full of terrorists, mounted on a vehicle, with loop da loops and barrel rolls, but is mounted on a tracked chassis. i t launches roller coasters of terrorists to mid range. and they scream. it has long reload cos each roller coaster has to go thru the entire course. u can upgrade it to "death defying", where the roller soaster is launched by getting hit by a giant hammer. upgrade causes more damage
Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

#2 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 21 July 2009 - 21:47

Hm, I don't think that having an entire rollercoaster track on a tank would even be remotely feasible. Rollercoasters are big. Very big. That would have to be a superweapon at least, and I don't want to go about doing all that.

But, maybe if you just use a section of track, it could work. A wooden downhill portion to a jump could work, maybe having a two-car train that holds 8 terrorists. This is my fully-functioning concept below, made in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. The cars even explode, though they don't have any terrorists in them. Weird.

Posted Image

But a tank like this would never fit inside an arms dealer though. I mean, this thing would be a rolling monolith.

Not sure what to make of this idea yet.

-Jordan
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#3 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 21 July 2009 - 21:48

hat looks awesome xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 21:58

RC3 for the epic win. Glad to see someone knew it existed :P

As for the idea.... well, the idea is fine, but it may be a bit flawed within a SAGE engine with scale and all the rest. It might be fun to make it, even if it doesn't make it into the game aside from as a bonus extra in WB.
For there can be no death without life.

#5 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 21 July 2009 - 22:03

Hm, maybe if this doesn't work out, I could still replace all the trains in the game with Roller Coasters. That way, we could have some crazy map designs, like an Amusement park. Heh, imagine riding a roller coaster, and suddenly a Scud Launcher drives in front of the tracks.

I've got a lot of bonus units in WB now, mostly the Civllian Force units.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#6 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 21 July 2009 - 22:31

ROFL... i would like the people flying when i place a demo trap on the tracks ^^
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users