7 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 29 July 2009 - 22:24

USA Tornado Tank

The newest tank in the Air-Force General's arsenal, this unit can blow away enemies with an improved Fan Truck turret:

Posted Image

Based upon the original designs for the Fan Truck, General Granger had it redesigned to fill in a gap in his forces, the armor divisions. By modifying a Microwave tank chassis, and putting the fan onto a turret, the Tornado Tank can blow away enemy forces easier than a Fan Truck, and sustain more damage.

However, these devastating units don't come cheap. Each one costs $1400, and requires a Strategy Center to be built.

This will probably lead to another remodel of the Fan Truck with the new fan attached, just still with no turret.

-Jordan

Edited by Jordan, 30 July 2009 - 18:09.

C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#2 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 29 July 2009 - 22:32

I believe it looks better than the Fan Truck to be honest. I'm a bit shocked that this is heavier than the Fan Truck seeing that Granger is the Air Force General and one would surmise he'd go a bit lighter. That being said, it's nice to see he'll have some muscle on the ground thanks to this beauty.
Posted Image

#3 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 22:34

It isn't that much heavier than a Fan Truck, because otherwise this could be extremely overpowered. It just seemed like a better idea than an Advanced Fan Truck.

Either that or this would replace the Fan Truck for normal USA, and the Fan Truck would replace the humvee for the Air-Force general.
Posted Image

#4 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 29 July 2009 - 22:34

You should add the US armor division emblem to it to keep it like the other tanks |8
Apart from that, I like the model, but I hope you won't scrap the Aeolos because of the presence of 2 fan systems already.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#5 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 23:04

Modified the skin a little bit, as the part below the turret didn't exactly fit in with the rest of the chassis:

Posted Image

And no, this doesn't mean the Aeolos is being scrapped. It is hopefully being fixed up by Heartbreak1, and will still take its place as the super unit of this faction. There may also be a new fan-based artillery unit in the future, called the Hurricane M.L. |8

-Jordan
Posted Image

#6 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 29 July 2009 - 23:06

artillery wins. always. so do fan trucks. so fan artillery=pwnzors
Posted Image

#7 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:22

Now if this thing could shoot at planes...I wonder what'll happen :P
Posted Image

#8 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:15

i think it can. all fan trucks can. when the plane is on the airfield :P im gonna add a pictur of that if i can
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users