Coke and Mentos

34 replies to this topic

#26 Stalker

All Purpose ZH Modder

• Project Team
  • 568 posts
  • Projects: secret stuff.

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:31

I guess we could use something else then a slingshot. A small catapult, a mentos-mortar, whatever. We just need something to put the mentos into the bottle
Posted Image

#27 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:53

2 units: coke bottle ( can suicide in a big brown toxic field ) and mentos mortar, that is just strong artillery ( inferno cannon replacement ) then u could shoot with mentos mortar on the coke bottle, so it makes a bigger field. or mentos is an upgrade so the boom gets bigger.
Posted Image

#28 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 03 August 2009 - 16:14

View PostStalker, on 3 Aug 2009, 3:31, said:

I guess we could use something else then a slingshot. A small catapult, a mentos-mortar, whatever. We just need something to put the mentos into the bottle

This. If the soda bottle is the main part of the mortar and the mentos is dropped down the tube. The reaction is then made into the "projectile".
Posted Image

#29 Gen.Kenobi

Set sails!

• Project Leader
  • 1170 posts
  • Projects: New!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:47

Yeah, this is ^^^ the best idea.
Jordam?
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Posted Image

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#30 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:44

I don't know about shooting the soda and mentos for damage, I think I see a better way of utilizing this reaction.

Rather than shooting the mentos, why not have the reaction launch the 2-liter bottle like a ballistic missile at the target? It could have a small gravity-fed dispenser at the tip of the bottle, and the mentos would enter it when a small blocker is removed. Then the reaction starts, and the bottle takes off, quickly gaining speed until it hits the target, or the soda runs out.

All I need is a texture for Diet Crazy Cola.

-Jordan
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#31 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:12

View PostJordan, on 3 Aug 2009, 19:44, said:

I don't know about shooting the soda and mentos for damage, I think I see a better way of utilizing this reaction.

Rather than shooting the mentos, why not have the reaction launch the 2-liter bottle like a ballistic missile at the target? It could have a small gravity-fed dispenser at the tip of the bottle, and the mentos would enter it when a small blocker is removed. Then the reaction starts, and the bottle takes off, quickly gaining speed until it hits the target, or the soda runs out.

-Jordan

THAT's awesome.

#32 Gen.Kenobi

Set sails!

• Project Leader
  • 1170 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 22:41

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 4 Aug 2009, 2:12, said:

-Jordan

THAT's awesome.

Indeed!
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Posted Image

#33 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 23:38

View PostGen.Kenobi, on 5 Aug 2009, 0:41, said:

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 4 Aug 2009, 2:12, said:

-Jordan

THAT's awesome.

Indeed!

yea thats cool :P :P
Posted Image

#34 Gen.Kenobi

Set sails!

• Project Leader
  • 1170 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 22:02

But why Diet? Normall is better...or Zero Crazy cola would be more fun!
Posted Image

#35 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 22:09

indeed diet, is a bit... to sugarless :xD:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users