• 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:18

View PostIon Cannon!, on 20 Aug 2009, 3:44, said:

View PostNikola Tesla, on 19 Aug 2009, 23:33, said:

View PostIon Cannon!, on 19 Aug 2009, 23:07, said:

View PostNikola Tesla, on 19 Aug 2009, 17:27, said:

View PostWarboss Nooka, on 19 Aug 2009, 16:45, said:

^ Your latter statement smacks of pompous and pious accusations which hold no truth. :)

Dr. Who may be a British show, but so is Top Gear, Fifth Gear, One Foot in the Grave, Fawlty Towers, Black Adder, and Are You Being Served? (Okay, so a few of those are ancient sit-coms), but that doesn't mean that people outside of the UK can't hear of them. :P

Seriously, I never heard of any of those Posted Image
And I'd bet 95% of my compatriots didn't as well :P

Proper British humour is nigh unbeatable. Guess your state controlled TV stations don't show any of it though. Also I'm fairly sure most people in the world have heard of top gear.

Our state controlled TV station (there is only one) is in Arabic, therefore it doesn't show stuff in other languages, and we have access to your channels but nobody watches them as English is only the 3rd language here...
And stop thinking everyone in the world should have heard of your TV programs, I'm fairly sure that almost nobody in Africa cares about it :P
Also I'd bet you don't know any popular arabic show, even the ones that are as famous as yours :P

Arabic? Your thing says you come from Russia. I should know better than to take internet typings for hard fact though.

Actually, I changed that info when I modified my display name to fit the role better, In fact I'm Tunisian :P

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#27 Bang

Visitor

• 49 posts
  • Projects: none

Posted 29 August 2009 - 21:05

View Postsu8perkillr, on 20 Aug 2009, 10:21, said:

View PostDrDeath613, on 20 Aug 2009, 6:23, said:

View Postsu8perkillr, on 13 Aug 2009, 13:47, said:

oh... those cool things... i know em from habbo hotel. they rock :duh: i support this idea totally. it should be tank size though.

^^Wow Habbo Hotel... really??

oooooooh yea rly....

and wow... who started it!?!? this topic now officially changed into a "what shows does your country show" topic ;)

BTW, i played a habbo private server... im not gonna pay for habbo

I started it (just to be helpful). And it kind of has really. Which is not to weird actually cause this is an international forum. Its also weird that this one has like 27 posts but Jordan still hasn't replied to it. ;)
Posted Image

#28 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 29 August 2009 - 21:41

oh lol... i just watched one of the newest docter whos. it was fun :duh: think im gonna watch next week again. long live sci-fi channel!
Posted Image

#29 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 29 August 2009 - 22:32

I've never watched Dr Who either. They don't show it on any of the cable channels including the Star networks from India and the Showtime and Orbit networks from around here in the Middle East. We do get Top Gear, Fifth Gear, and possibly Fawlty Towers among other English/UK shows (The Office, The IT Crowd, Little Britain, My Hero...). This idea doesn't fit the mod though. What would it do?

And CJ Tesla is Serbian not Russian I believe.
Posted Image

#30 Bang

Visitor

• 49 posts
  • Projects: none

Posted 29 August 2009 - 22:56

View PostScope, on 29 Aug 2009, 23:32, said:

I've never watched Dr Who either. They don't show it on any of the cable channels including the Star networks from India and the Showtime and Orbit networks from around here in the Middle East. We do get Top Gear, Fifth Gear, and possibly Fawlty Towers among other English/UK shows (The Office, The IT Crowd, Little Britain, My Hero...). This idea doesn't fit the mod though. What would it do?

And CJ Tesla is Serbian not Russian I believe.

Why does it not fit? The idea of teleporting is crazy enough but the camoflage ability would make this a real weird unit. Plus imagine a telephone box rolling out of the war factory ;) :duh: ;)
Posted Image

#31 HHKelevra

Casual

• 51 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:10

I don't think he meant is as a mobile unit.

It would basically be a GLA tunnel. In the shape of a phone box.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users