Idea for a random unit

6 replies to this topic

#1 xX-GENOCYDE-Xx

Visitor

• 27 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:44

if possible you should implement a unit involving a WAFFLE IRON :P idk i was just spamming ideas :)
Posted Image Its all in the Body Count

#2 HHKelevra

Casual

• 51 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:54

How would it work?

Not to speak for Jordan, but just throwing out a random word doesn't offer much in terms of an idea.
Posted Image

#3 xX-GENOCYDE-Xx

Visitor

• 27 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:02

i would imagine it could work much like the pancake crusader only with some smoke animation maybe (if that ent already included)

you know what delete this topic it stinks im tired and have a headache i apologize

#4 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:28

might be a good upgrade for the cpancake crusader. and what comes out after it... just many blocks :)
Posted Image

#5 xX-GENOCYDE-Xx

Visitor

• 27 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:09

I suppose so or i was thinking if possible you could make a vacuum tank that sucks in vehicles & spits them out like a car compactor does i think that would be kinda cool

#6 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:15

View Postsu8perkillr, on 20 Aug 2009, 5:28, said:

might be a good upgrade for the cpancake crusader. and what comes out after it... just many blocks ;)

Perhaps this could indeed work as an upgrade, and could leave behind a waffle style imprint on the ground. Brilliant addition to DrDeath's idea mate! |8

@DrDeath: Try to keep one idea per topic mate. :P Makes it easier for everyone to know exactly what you're suggesting at one time.
Posted Image

#7 xX-GENOCYDE-Xx

Visitor

• 27 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 18:22

View PostWarboss Nooka, on 21 Aug 2009, 7:15, said:

View Postsu8perkillr, on 20 Aug 2009, 5:28, said:

might be a good upgrade for the cpancake crusader. and what comes out after it... just many blocks ;)

Perhaps this could indeed work as an upgrade, and could leave behind a waffle style imprint on the ground. Brilliant addition to DrDeath's idea mate! |8

@DrDeath: Try to keep one idea per topic mate. :duh: Makes it easier for everyone to know exactly what you're suggesting at one time.

Sorry about more than 1 idea and thank you for adding the idea of an upgrade :P

Edited by DrDeath613, 21 August 2009 - 18:23.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users