Stalker mk.2/railgun/giant dollar

19 replies to this topic

#1 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 21:35

for china make a other stalker tank (or change the name of origional) thatl iteraly stalks the enemy no armnament exept it can drive over inf(which has time enought to run away coz its gonna be slow) but 1 propaganda speaker on top wich wil continue some of the msot anoying songs there are(jar 'o' dirt/ gummy bear/hamtaro/bannana phone) make the armor rediculisly high and i dont know if possible but maybe you can code it so that enemies wont attack it aotomaticly. i know such unit exists but thatws just something add on not a primary weapon

for the gla a railgun tank wich shoots a train rail and then a the locomotice form alpina assoult crshes down on it. about the health of a marauder and range of a tomahawk. damge high but dealay between shots is big makign it a hit-and-get-the-hell-away-wich-you-cant-realy-do-coz-you-slow-as-hell weapon.

and last ubt not least for the usa the giant dollar. just a HUGE coin on a big tank chassis that paralises everything in a huge range (just big enough it can outrange every unit ingame as well as helicopters(dont crash down jsut fall to the ground) for planes it might be impssible to code that so maybe add a PDL make about same armor as ovie.

EDIT
remake the rocket buggy so it will look like the hcilds buggy driven by a rocket

Edited by source code, 29 August 2009 - 15:34.

#2 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 28 August 2009 - 21:47

stalker tank: there isnt one already. maybe in SHW but not in crazy mod. this would be handy when attacking a base. but i think this is just OP crazy, and not fun crazy, like to many other ideas on the forums of crazy mod.

rail gun: uncodeable. if u try to map a train rail, u need like 3 points per corner MINIMALLY to make it have better effect, u need 9 points. this is extremely har when u are doing it urself, and then one thats auto done D: thats WORSE/

giant dollar: ?!?!?! weird. a spy would be fun. just like in RA3, that u can bribe units. but this... well just like stalker tank: this is just OP crazy, and not fun crazy.
Posted Image

#3 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 22:36

ok downtune the stalker tank or maybe just a cheap unit that just follows another unit on attack (attack = zero, range = short) wich would still make the under attack warning and rename it the irritator or something i'm not saying this should be exactly like i said it is but ideas

the giant dollar can be ranged down and be gound only so artillery and airbourne units can attack it

railgun: if its realy non codeable well thats it

#4 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 22:54

View Postsu8perkillr, on 29 Aug 2009, 7:47, said:

rail gun: uncodeable. if u try to map a train rail, u need like 3 points per corner MINIMALLY to make it have better effect, u need 9 points. this is extremely har when u are doing it urself, and then one thats auto done D: thats WORSE/

... Um, what on earth are you talking about? :duh:

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

#5 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 28 August 2009 - 23:00

Its easy peasy to code a railgun. SAGE has many limitations, but that isn't one of them.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:29

not!? ow... well then id like to see it. but it should be looking slick. because if its even a bit nooby looking, then it is directly not fun.
Posted Image

#7 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 15:27

View Postsu8perkillr, on 29 Aug 2009, 10:29, said:

not!? ow... well then id like to see it. but it should be looking slick. because if its even a bit nooby looking, then it is directly not fun.

it will be fine if it looks like general nuker or w/e his name is.

#8 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 29 August 2009 - 17:55

Stalker Tank - Sounds like a Propaganda Truck with more armor, but unable to build infantry. Seems like a pointless unit to me, especially against AI. And the real Stalker Tank in the Crazy Mod isn't even related, besides having a lot of armor.

Railgun Artillery - This sounds easy enough to make. All you have to do is make a model of a rail, and shoot it as a projectile for heavy damage.

Giant Dollar - Er, what? Makes no sense whatsoever.

No idea what you're talking about for that last idea either.

-Jordan
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#9 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:39

sorry i misunderstood. i thought the railgun would shoot a new rail, and then a locomotive would spawn onthe first part of the rails. now i understand it, it sounds pretty cool.
Posted Image

#10 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 15:31

View Postsu8perkillr, on 30 Aug 2009, 9:39, said:

sorry i misunderstood. i thought the railgun would shoot a new rail, and then a locomotive would spawn onthe first part of the rails. now i understand it, it sounds pretty cool.

no i mean that you spawn a rail wich drops the locomotive a litle bit like major numers specials attack

#11 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 16:19

An attack like that though will cause this unit to be unable to be promoted.
Posted Image

#12 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 17:02

View Postsource code, on 30 Aug 2009, 17:31, said:

View Postsu8perkillr, on 30 Aug 2009, 9:39, said:

no i mean that you spawn a rail wich drops the locomotive a litle bit like major numers specials attack

that actually was wat i tried to say. i thought that a real rail would spawn, a train would ride over it, and then into the enemy. now i know that u shoot a piece 'o rail and a train drops on it
Posted Image

#13 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 17:38

If trains are going to fall from the sky, then I have a better idea. All it needs is either a General's Power or a Target Designator vehicle. Keep in mind though that a Target Designator vehicle or any other unit would be unable to gain any experience with this kind of weapon. But then again, GLA has Junk Repair, so it can't be all that bad.

First, you select a target to attack with the General's Power or Target Designator.

This would cause a set of train tracks to fall from the sky like an artillery barrage shell, and embed themselves into the target, sticking out at an angle. (I've done this before with Scud Launcher launched Scud Launcher hulks.)

Then, a Train would "ride" the train tracks into the target for heavy damage. I could put explosives on the train too, and give it more train cars when you purchase level two and three, or in the case of a unit, when you gain salvage upgrades.

When I say a Target Designator type unit, I mean a vehicle which has a big radar array that can call in these kinds of strikes. Kinda like an Athena Cannon with its laser array and radar dish.

-Jordan
Posted Image

#14 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 30 August 2009 - 17:44

What about making the power pop up 2 Tunnel exits connected by a railroad, with a train exiting one of them, crushing everything on it's way, then entering the other one ? Posted Image

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#15 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 17:54

Well, there's another good idea. It would be a bit more difficult to code and get the AI to use, but it can be done. Only problem is that the tunnel will be a bit tricky to place, because I would need to use sneak attack logic.
Posted Image

#16 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 19:57

i'd be more then pleased to see such a kin of power
but then it has imo nothing to do with the railgun making even less sense imo

#17 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 20:57

this topic is the most producive non-maingroup topic ever! weve already have like 5 different ideas. and they are all 5 great.
Posted Image

#18 alax

• 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 21:19

View PostJordan, on 30 Aug 2009, 17:38, said:

If trains are going to fall from the sky, then I have a better idea. All it needs is either a General's Power or a Target Designator vehicle. Keep in mind though that a Target Designator vehicle or any other unit would be unable to gain any experience with this kind of weapon. But then again, GLA has Junk Repair, so it can't be all that bad.

First, you select a target to attack with the General's Power or Target Designator.

This would cause a set of train tracks to fall from the sky like an artillery barrage shell, and embed themselves into the target, sticking out at an angle. (I've done this before with Scud Launcher launched Scud Launcher hulks.)

Then, a Train would "ride" the train tracks into the target for heavy damage. I could put explosives on the train too, and give it more train cars when you purchase level two and three, or in the case of a unit, when you gain salvage upgrades.

When I say a Target Designator type unit, I mean a vehicle which has a big radar array that can call in these kinds of strikes. Kinda like an Athena Cannon with its laser array and radar dish.

-Jordan

you mean like the inf generals artillery designator in contra right?

#19 Lord Jon NOOB

Amateur

• 132 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 19:23

+1 Well that's a crazy idea! lovely! :D
AMD Athlon x64 X2 6000+ 3.1GHz
ATI radeon HD 4850 (1024 mb DirectX 10.1)
4 GB RAM ddr2
Windows 7 64 bit (build 7600)
500 watts power supply
1,25 TB disk space

#20 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:31

View PostJordan, on 30 Aug 2009, 19:38, said:

-Jordan

+1 of support. :sly:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users