New C&C Survey Poll

3 replies to this topic

#1 PurpleScrin

Amateur

• 107 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 00:08

I decided to make this survey poll due to the amount of concerns in the C&C community and online issues. The most important issues now are playing C&C4, game patch and content updates, service and reliability and downloading HD content movies from EALA. If you interested to take this survey, please do so because every person who answered the survey polls increases the public opinion of the C&C community. Whatever you do, DO NOT ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION; the website actually adds that redundant question that I cannot get rid of. Just say NO to the last question.

http://www.quibblo.c...ommunity-Survey

The survey poll expires on December 31, 2009 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

I will contact EALA for the poll results after December and see what they think of the survey. At least EALA does not know how many veteran C&C players are left or how many new noob players join in C&C or even how many problems they have to issue and solve or even how much they care enough on people's public opinions about C&C games and/or what to fix, solve and add stuff into those games. If only most people are not using very fast Internet connections, EALA might drop the line on required full online access on playing C&C4.

I know this may be a tough time in today's lives, but at least EA still fights for piracy these days. Too bad that new online method of theirs sux more than Valve's Steam.

#2 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:52

What do you think that survey is going to achieve? To start with questions are the most basic and generic possible, all you will find out is that the majority of participants have a playable internet connection and that no one will call themselves a n00b, answers which EA know probably several years before you even thought of the poll as they are, as a business not going to put out a product no one can play.

Also, you ask if people have problems, miss giving them the option of "none", without asking what sort of problems they have. How does that help anyone?

#3 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:10

View PostPurpleScrin, on 3 Sep 2009, 10:08, said:

I will contact EALA for the poll results after December and see what they think of the survey. At least EALA does not know how many veteran C&C players are left or how many new noob players join in C&C or even how many problems they have to issue and solve or even how much they care enough on people's public opinions about C&C games and/or what to fix, solve and add stuff into those games. If only most people are not using very fast Internet connections, EALA might drop the line on required full online access on playing C&C4.

I know this may be a tough time in today's lives, but at least EA still fights for piracy these days. Too bad that new online method of theirs sux more than Valve's Steam.

To me this says that your 'poll' is already skewed in the views of yourself.

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

#4 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:54

Nice idea including the answer "I don't use the Internet" in the first question of an Internet poll.
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users