←  Ideas and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

idea for usa special power

source code's Photo source code 20 Sep 2009

a holograpic projection that doubles everythintg in range, the holographs have the same health but 0 dmg also they will die in about 1 minute.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 20 Sep 2009

sooo what is the use of this?

source code's Photo source code 21 Sep 2009

cannon fodder, map exploration, (if pvp) you cant distract enemy forces holding back your enemy so you have more time to build e better force when a big army arivees, and the rest is up to your imagination

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 21 Sep 2009

hmm well... every country has one of these units already. and if it should be made, i suggest its made for china instead, because USA has humvee, GLA has technical. but china? well... they have flame tanks...

source code's Photo source code 21 Sep 2009

View Postsu8perkillr, on 21 Sep 2009, 19:22, said:

hmm well... every country has one of these units already. and if it should be made, i suggest its made for china instead, because USA has humvee, GLA has technical. but china? well... they have flame tanks...

they have troop crawlers.
and holographs usa ish tech anyway

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 21 Sep 2009

well... troop crawlers arent rly.. fast? and china haz interwebz so they can generate an uplink from a satelite with a hologram.

source code's Photo source code 22 Sep 2009

nah the china doesnt really need a quick scout unit
the troop crawler is the lest expansive vehicle in the game (200 for the crawler itself)
so its no wonder its quite slow also they a;ready have the best spieing system so i think it wil be sited for usa
remember its for holding back an little army decieving and distracting and cannon fodder to

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 22 Sep 2009

mhhm... well. give the units normal ATK because else the enemy would notice it by sending anything to the unit

source code's Photo source code 23 Sep 2009

tha'd be kinda overpowered
units fire atomaticly at enemy units anyway, its mainly for decieving the enemy
i actually think it'd would fit better for stealth gen since he is about decieving anyway

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 23 Sep 2009

yea stealth general would be the right one. but why is it overpowered then? normally atrilly needs to be deployed... so why are we whining about range?