The First Diablo

8 replies to this topic

#1 The.Freeman

• 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:59

Anyone Remember the old game Diablo? Run around and save the town of Tristram and whatnot? Well some guys have released a mod for it a few weeks ago on ModDB. It was a fun game in its day so i figured id give it a try. They apparently have their own battlenet set up too. Anyone wanna join in?

#2 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:47

View PostThe.Freeman, on 25 Sep 2009, 3:59, said:

Anyone Remember the old game Diablo? Run around and save the town of Tristram and whatnot? Well some guys have released a mod for it a few weeks ago on ModDB. It was a fun game in its day so i figured id give it a try. They apparently have their own battlenet set up too. Anyone wanna join in?
Protip: a link to the mod you're referring to might be useful |8 .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 The.Freeman

• 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:48

ok lazy xD http://diablo.phx.pl.../?show=download

#4 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 28 September 2009 - 22:34

How can you call him lazy if you just said that a Diablo mod was released without even giving out a name? :stickattack:
Posted Image

#5 The.Freeman

• 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:24

Because given that theres only one original Diablo mod on ModDB i assumed it wouldnt take an explanation or link to locate.

#6 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:48

View PostThe.Freeman, on 2 Oct 2009, 3:24, said:

Because given that theres only one original Diablo mod on ModDB i assumed it wouldnt take an explanation or link to locate.

Yeah, guess we're psychic as well? Theres loads of D2 mods, I assumed the same for Diablo.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 NergiZed

^^^ Pronouced like the battery brand ^^^

• 2992 posts
  • Projects: Shockwave and Rise of the Reds

Posted 02 October 2009 - 13:36

View PostThe.Freeman, on 26 Sep 2009, 21:48, said:

Posted Image

But Median XL Is the Best Diablo 2 Mod OF ALL TIME!

*Shrugs*

*Walks off stage*

#8 Erik

Feels green.

• Project Leader
  • 978 posts
  • Projects: ZH: Frontlines

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:32

Median XL sucked, the skills were bland and stupid. ZY EL mod was much better because it kept the original spirit and made the game FRIKKING HARD ( until your sorc get that level 150 firehydra xD)

#9 The.Freeman

• 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:47

Well, I didint assume anyone was psychic, and its a given that theres multiple mods. So ill simplify my simplification. Given that theres only one original Diablo mod on Mod DB (which is a website) There is no possibility of multiple mods, and therefore choosing the wrong mod wouldnt happen. Because theres only one. The only thing I assumed was that interested people would go on Mod DB, click pc, search for a released Diablo mod, and click on the one mod that showed up. I wasnt aware it was so hard for everyone.

Also that Diablo 2 mod has nothing to do with a Diablo mod. That was a Fail. Thats like going on a Generals mod post and saying "yea but the (insert name) C&C3 mod was better"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users