The Surprise

6 replies to this topic

#1 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 02 November 2009 - 16:50

My name is Glen, and a few years ago, I was a very happy man. I had a girlfriend, Emma, who I had been with for a year. We were happy together, and had decided to get married and live happily ever after.

At least, that was the plan.

About a month before we were to be married, I awoke to a phone ringing. That particular winter morning was freezing. To the point where I was sleeping, completely bundled up in my blankets, not wanting any part of my body to leave the warmth of the bed.

After a few rings, I finally convince myself to sacrifice the warmth of my hand. I reluctantly reach out and quickly pull the phone back under the blankets. I pressed it to my ear and say hello—It’s Emma’s younger sister, Sarah.

This girl had always been on my mind, but for the completely wrong reasons. Sarah wore tight miniskirts and revealing shirts. Her breasts would practically burst out of the thing she called a top every time she moved. She was a flirt, and would laugh at all your jokes, and find flimsy excuses to hug you or touch your arm. She sucked on lollipops more often and more suggestively than any young woman should.

It’s just awkward to be around her—at least when you’re engaged to her sister that is.

Hiding away in my make-shift igloo, I ask her what she wants. She says there is something wrong with some of the wedding invitations; she asks if I could come over.

Partially annoyed at the prospect of entering the cold, cruel world, and yet unable to tell her no, I reluctantly agree to be by in an hour. I tell her goodbye, and she tells me one last thing. She says she will have a surprise for me when I get there, and then the phone clicks.

Quite confused, I take a moment to reflect on what the surprise may be. After a few minutes go by, I reluctantly get out of bed, and get ready to leave.

When I arrive at the house, I’m surprised by two things: first, Sarah is at home, and completely alone. And second, maybe it’s my imagination, but she is dressed even more revealing than usual. Cherry red lipstick, short plaid dress, and a shirt so low cut I can clearly see the top of her bra. Being engaged and all though, I try to avoid looking anywhere but her eyes.

Sarah leads me into the kitchen. As she does I kind of realize that there are no invitations in this house either. Not in the living room, the foyer, the office, or in the kitchen, where she takes me. I’m about to ask her where the invitations are, or at least what my surprise is, however before I get a chance she suddenly grabs my chest and pulls me close to her.

She is running one hand down my back and uses her other, resting on my cheek, to gently pull me close to her. She draws her ruby red lips to my ear and whispers, “I’ve always had a thing for you, and soon it will be too late to get my feelings out in the open.”

Holy shit!

Sarah pulls back to smile at me for a second, then returns to my ear. “I’m going up to my bedroom now, and if you want one last fling before you marry my sister, come join me.”

Stunned, I started mumbling gibberish as she walks up the stairs. I can’t help but look at her cute swaying bum as she does. I hear her enter the upstairs bedroom.

I stand there in shock for a few minutes, thinking of the possibility of having sex with my fiance’s sister. Of having sex with a hot little sexpot. I immediately have flashbacks of her sucking every lollipop she ever has and a smile creeps across my face.

I think up the possible consequences and the positives of the situation, but one thought stays in my mind: Fuck sister, lose wife.

I take a deep breath, and make my decision. I head to the front door and open it, almost about to run to my car. But as soon as I walk out, I am greeted by Sarah and Emma’s entire family. They’re, all of them, clapping and hugging. They’re cheering and congratulating me. Her father runs straight up to me and hugs me tightly.

“What the fuck?” I think to myself.

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law-to-be smiles, “You have passed our little test, and have proven that you can resist the powers of adultery! You are the perfect man for our daughter, and I welcome you to the family, my son.”

Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in your car.

link

Edited by Pav3d, 27 January 2010 - 12:53.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 02 November 2009 - 16:57

An old but very excellent joke, I like how this version is so developed and has so much suspense in it :P
Thanks for reminding me of it :P

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#3 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 16:59

Funny, but not the sort of thing I'd usually read (probably because I wouldn't go looking for it)
For there can be no death without life.

#4 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 17:03

Slowpoke.jpg

I do like that this version is more suspenseful, though.
You almost did, didn't you?

#5 Ghostrider

Duly Appointed Federal Marshal

• Project Team
  • 991 posts
  • Projects: The Pants Party, Irradiated Inc.

Posted 02 November 2009 - 17:53

Life lesson right there, good one Pav3d. That'd be mad awkward if the guy actually went upstairs though. :P
Posted Image
AJ is responsible for this signature masterpiece... if you see him, tell him I say thanks.
Posted Image

#6 deltaepsilon

Delta Operator

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:41

Haha, you didn't spell "surprise" correctly.
----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

The name's Bond.

Covalent Bond.

#7 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts