Help Me Please for a very great skirmish Ai Map for C&c generals ZH

6 replies to this topic

#1 vlnjacki

• 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 16:31

Hello at all here!
i must have help and search someone who can make me a great skirmish AI Map for C&C generals ZH/Die stunde Null,my old Pc becomes this not to run in worldbuilder,but in game yes.

have make for some days a map for Zh with the dimensions in 2000x2000 for 4 player with Skirmish AI,but they map have run but the skirmish ai no goes.
now the worldbuilder make not more a so great map,and the old 2000x2000 map i have delete while she have not ai have.have looked op i can make a new but my Wb hangs off .
have deinstalle Wb and complete C&C Generäle DSN/Generals ZH but now they work not more

now i search someone he can make me a Desert Map in the dimensions of (2000x2000,when this goes greater where very fine in 9000x9000 when this goes)

the map must have only one textur(the dersert2 0% SandType3wavy)there must not have buildings or so on
and 4 players with skirmish Ai that the AI buildt on the map.
that is all.
hope i find someone who can make me the wish.

when no one can make me this ,does somebody now a or more desert cards/maps in this dimensions with downloadlink?
was very nice too.

greatings and very nice thanks forward ,vlnjacki

#2 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 05 November 2009 - 13:49

erm... your english is a bit bad, some sentences i cant understand. but, a map that big is just so enormous laggy. i made one 600×600 and that lagged. but, i can give it a shot. what subject? grass/mountain/desert? no cities, i dont do those, takes to much time. just make a lil sketch of it and ill make it for ya.
Posted Image

#3 Amdrial

Naval Wrenchineer

• Project Leader
  • 3047 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 22:28

I'll tell you from personal experience that a map with the dimensions 650×500 will already cause AI pathfinding problems, even when given straight routes.

It's almost impossible (or at least, to my knowledge) for the game engine to make the AI move units across a 2000×2000 sized map.
Posted Image
The above signature was made by TheDR.
Posted Image

#4 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 23:34

Well if Amdrial's theory is confirmed, you won't be able to see shat on that 2000x2000 map's minimap, let alone 9000x9000. This guy's mind is in wonderland :xD: I can somewhat decipher he's German from what words that are left untranslated there.
Posted Image

#5 vlnjacki

• 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 14:35

hello Su8perkillr,Amdrial and Destiny!
Excuse me please,Iam from Germany my english is not so good

@su8perkillr.

Mapstyle: desert
Player: 4-Four Player Skirmish AI(startbase in the 4 Corners)
mapsize: 2000x2000 (do you mean or know that map goes in 9000x5000 too ????)
textur: desert 2- 0%sandType3wavy
Skirmish AI.: yes
Thats all for the Map

No Water, No cities, No shrubs and No others
very greatthanks forward on you for make me the map,its very supernice from you.
Thanks ,thanks, thanks

at the end of post:
the self map in 100x100 without the perimeters and without zones and AI of this is in the rar.file,but i can not make greater maps ones

@amdiral:
i think with no town ,cities shrubs and others the map not laggy and skirmish AI find good the Way,
on my first maptest 2000x2000 the AI have run the infantry to my base,but my worldbuilder let me not more buildt Maps and hangs off.

@Destiny:
yes,i am from Germany, iam full in Wonderland with a Map in this dimensions but i waiste not does that goes a map in 9000x9000 or 9000x2000,while i cant buildt it on my PC,but 2000x2000 are great for fight.

very nice thanks on all for the answers,
greatings,vlnjacki
Attached File  desert_1_sketch.rar (1.72K)
Number of downloads: 3

Edited by vlnjacki, 06 November 2009 - 17:18.

#6 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 06 November 2009 - 19:31

now, it IS impossible to make such map. my worldbuilder starts lagging like he is making hell. im not going to make a map then, thats to heavy. not wanting to waste my time. realy, 2000×2000 is HUGE. the biggest maps i play offline without lagg are 600×600, online most usually just 400×400. if you want, you are free to download my oasis hill fight map, but im not going to make huge maps. the map comes with AI implanted.
Attached File  oasis_hill_fight.rar (56.4K)
Number of downloads: 2
Posted Image

#7 vlnjacki

• 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 16:40

hello Sup8erkillr1
ok,i download your oasis hill fight map and look in it.

hope i found someone who can make me my dream the big/large/huge 4 Player Skirmish AI map in 2000x2000 and one in 9000x5000 for C&C ZH

greatings,vlnjacki

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users