• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 04 November 2009 - 17:10

I decided to record a few videos while testing Eurofigter, Leopard 4 and Gepard A4 in Red Zone Europe.

The first one shows a test with the Eurofighter, that fires one missile at a time, and uses a board cannon.

And the second one shows first the Gepard A4 shooting down some aircraft, and then the Leopard 4 destroying an Infantry swarm, and demolishing several Nod Powerplants.

I hope you like both, or at least one of them :cool:

And there are two new units as well: The Eurocopter "Eagle" armed air transport, and the WC's Super-heavy Titan walker.

Posted Image

The Eagle is the EUDF's new air transport, and has shown itself more than worthy in the past 5 years since it's first deployment. It is armed with two gattlings and can unfold a missile pod. Usually it is protected by a defensive shield, which drops on activating the missile racks.

And then there is the M5-A3 "Titan" Superheavy walker.

Posted Image

This walking arsenal of hightech weapons is the best the WC has to offer in ground units. Quad plasma cannons as well as twin particlebeam cannons, as well as several small anti-infantry turrets make this a need-to-consider threat to any enemy. concept art for it was made by Camille

Edited by Sargeant Rho, 04 November 2009 - 17:17.

#2 Gen.Kenobi

Set sails!

• Project Leader
  • 1170 posts
  • Projects: New!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 13:08

Looking great :D Nice job, just dislike the particle of the shots...everything the same...I guess it still work in progress, right?
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Posted Image

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#3 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:19

TBH I can't see anything from the videos :D but the models are your usual superb quality!

#4 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 15:55

I'll remember to zoom in closer next time I take videos 8|

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users