The Introduction about Don177! :D

16 replies to this topic

#1 Don177

• 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:22

Hi my name is Don177 and I would like to say nice to meet you! 8|

I am a student, gamer, game designer(Making maps), furturist, "tries to be funny", open-minded, and a computure friend. :D My interest in video game is Anime :3, Battlefield Series(Since bf1942), and Command and Conquer Series(Since CNC;Generals). However I do play other games such as COD4, L4D, TF2, World in Conflict, and other stratagy and shooter games. I live at good old San Francisco! Other then that I like cycling, rock climbing, and small boat sailing!

And since I have some free-time(Results may Vary) I would like to partake(Like help out or to get helped) in this modding studio. Why I choose it? To steal your ideas and make it mine! Muahahahahah!!! Naaa Just kidding :pimp: Your mod projects makes me feel Comfortable to work with or learn. :) The one mod project that really catch my eyes now is your "Battlefield 2142 Extreme Realism" project - http://forum.falloutstudios.net/index.php?...mp;#entry715519 I feel that I want to partake in working with you guys in the mod but I lack the experiance to work on it :[ But I will do the best I can in to trubuting for the mod project.

______

I'm currentlly a Community monitor who work for a Battlefield Heroes Clan/Community site.

(My first mod place thingy) - http://www.bfheroes.org/

(My Current Monitor place) - http://www.battlefie...eshq.com/forum/

(Battlefield Heroes is a game which is free to play online game thing. Its in 3rd persion shooter and allows you to costomized your soilders clothing, abilities, and guns.) - http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/

______

I once worked for the Eastern Warfare Mod(A World in Conflict Mod), as a mapper/chinese expert(Chinese Military stuff). It was great working with them but unfortunately the project was halted because more and more people become lazy over-time. So we went on with our life and went our different ways. Now I look for a new home :(

Mod site: http://www.easternwarfaremod.com/

When it comes to Modding a game all I feel that I could let out some of my ideas out and to gain experiance from it 8| Other then that I'm a decent "nub" modder. Also heres a picture of a F22 that I did along time ago with CADD during class :P

Attached File  img085.jpg (253.18K)
Number of downloads: 12

PS: Thats it so far >.> Im just tired of typing...

Have a nice day!
From Don177

#2 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:47

Welcome, Don, to Fallout Studios! :pimp:

If you like CoD 4, why not join us FS guys someday? If you want more info, go here. Oh yes, and don't forget to read the forum rules and guidelines :D .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5852 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:00

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Today!

Enjoy your stay here!
And if you also like TF2, we play regular games on Tuesdays and sometimes on Saturday that your welcome to join in on, our steam group is Here.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#4 Rai

Forum Volcanologist at your service!

• Member Test
  • 859 posts
  • Projects: Volcano researcher and geological services.

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:23

Hi Don and welcome to Fallout Studios, I am your average member saying hello. :pimp:
Enjoy staying here and have some fun. :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 JJ

Half dead member

• Project Leader
  • 3294 posts
  • Projects: Real life things, personal RA3 mod

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:35

Oh hai, from your not-so-average member. :pimp:

#6 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:38

Hi Don! Welcome to the last forum you'll ever join!

#7 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:51

Wizard, on 13 Nov 2009, 10:38, said:

Hi Don! Welcome to the place you'll ever visit!

Fix'd

Welcome to the forums Don my man, this will indeed be the last place you'll ever visit.
You can check out of course, but you can never leave.
You almost did, didn't you?

#8 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 13 November 2009 - 18:10

A new member that isnt just here to spam? welcome to FS ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 13 November 2009 - 18:12

Welcome Don. I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Wizard, on 13 Nov 2009, 5:38, said:

Hi Don! Welcome to the last forum you'll ever join!

Or ever need for that matter. ;)
Posted Image

#10 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 13 November 2009 - 18:13

Welcome on board Don, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 8|

And if you also like L4D, you might want to join the FS members at L4D Fridays. You're welcome to join at any time, the steam group is here.

Now I'll just leave the next member repeat the same sentence for the World In Conflict Clan ;)

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#11 Don177

• 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 19:21

Dawww :D I feel so "warm" welcomed in a non-gayish kinda way :) Heres my responce to all of you so far.

Thanks!
- Chyros - Thanks man :D Also Read the fourm rules. For COD4(its on a PS3... I doubt that anyone plays PS3 >.>)

- TheDR - Sounds Disney-ish. ;) For TF2 & L4D however, I would like to participate in your Steam group :D But its invites only :/ If thats the case then my Steam name is "Don177" Without the "qoutes".

- Rai - Hi other Adverage member :) With your dashing yellow text :D

- JJ - Hai :D "other not-so-adverage" member.

- Wizard - lol. So if I leave this fourm I get shot? :o Or will I be in a loop of going into this site forever D: *Twighlight music sounds on*

- Brad - Ummm sure :] I guess this is a "Once you enter this fourm you can never leave... NEVER Muahahahhaa!" jk 8|

- Pav3d - Naa Im just here to spam uberlly. >:D *Sarcasm* Well I was a form mod so theres really no point in spamming the fourms(Excapt the spammy section of the fourms).

- Warboss Nooka - Thanks :D I think I hear the twilight music back on :O

- Argetlam - I would like to join but its "invites only" :[ Also You guys also play World in Conflict? O_o Sweet :D

So ya... thats what I have to say :)

#12 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 20:02

Don177, on 13 Nov 2009, 21:21, said:

- Chyros - Thanks man :/ Also Read the fourm rules. For COD4(its on a PS3... I doubt that anyone plays PS3 >.>)

- TheDR - Sounds Disney-ish. ;) For TF2 & L4D however, I would like to participate in your Steam group :) But its invites only 8| If thats the case then my Steam name is "Don177" Without the "qoutes".
Pity you can't join us at CoD 4, but at least you might at L4D. I've invited you to the group :) .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 13 November 2009 - 20:10

Don177, on 13 Nov 2009, 20:21, said:

- Argetlam - I would like to join but its "invites only" :[ Also You guys also play World in Conflict? O_o Sweet ;)

Well, now that you've told him about your steam ID, TheDR should add you pretty soon 8|
And yup, we also play WiC, although the activity has diminished on the Hamachi server lately D:

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#14 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 21:05

Welcome to the forums Don, I hope you enjoy your stay.

You may be able to join us for L4D tonight as well if you're up for it. (I'm sending your invitation to the group this very second!)

Edited by Hobbesy, 13 November 2009 - 21:06.

#15 WNxMastrefubu

Man, myth, and legend

• 1136 posts
  • Projects: diji

Posted 13 November 2009 - 21:39

welcom m8, hav fun 'ere
Attached Image: bob.jpg

#16 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:50

I will extend a hand of greeting once again to you Don. Our forum grows some more ;)

And as to PS3, we have a few users here like Bob, Brad, and yours truly though I'm currently distracted by Borderlands on PC until Bad Company 2 will be out.

Have fun!
Posted Image

#17 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 21:30

Oh you're a PS3er eh?
Then I'd be glad to direct you to this thread. There aren't many of us, but we're here, we're queer. They're used to it.
You almost did, didn't you?

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users