←  First Person Shooters

Fallout Studios Forums

»

More unreleased TIBERIUM materials

Admiral Wesley's Photo Admiral Wesley 03 Dec 2009

Today I found out that CnC Russia was going on a crusade to find a ton of concept art, and some of that art was from the unfortunately canceled TIBERIUM First-Person Strategy Shooter. There are screenshots of relativity advanced build of the game, with full H.U.D. and taking place in a destroyed subway. There is a large gallery of new concept art depicting units, environments and even a few box arts for the game. (To tell the truth, most of the covers look tacky.) If you don't mind reading Cyrillic, then I highly recommend checking this stuff out. There are multiple pages on each link.

Environment Concept Art

Renders

Screens

Various Concepts (Including Units, Landscapes and Boxarts)

ENJOY!
Edited by Admiral Wesley, 03 December 2009 - 01:18.

Brad's Photo Brad 03 Dec 2009

Too bad it was cancled, it was promising. It was also refreshing to see a different type of C&C game, rather than the normal RTS.

It looked pretty good too in my opinion.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 03 Dec 2009

Yeah it looked like it couldave been fun, nice art stuffs

Destiny's Photo Destiny 03 Dec 2009

Damn, I hope there's a Tiberium II or something. It looked really awesome, compared to the ol' Renegay.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 03 Dec 2009

The videos make it look like "Star Wars: Republic Commando", which was quite an awesome game. However i trust EA for canceling it, it must of been bad for them to scrap something considering their less that lovely track record.

Libains's Photo Libains 03 Dec 2009

Looks nice, but not really anythng special, plus the AI looks ridiculously stupid....

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 03 Dec 2009

Shouldn't this be in the FPS section?

Admiral Wesley's Photo Admiral Wesley 03 Dec 2009

It combines elements of FPS and RTS, and it was based off of a series which is primarily RTS.

Libains's Photo Libains 03 Dec 2009

Think you'll find it's been moved anyways folks, it has elements of both and could be argued as both, but does it honestly matter? |8

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 04 Dec 2009

Am I the only one who thinks this is disgustingly bland looking?

Camille's Photo Camille 04 Dec 2009

Lizzie, on 4 Dec 2009, 12:09, said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is disgustingly bland looking?

not at all.

Admiral Wesley's Photo Admiral Wesley 04 Dec 2009

TIBERIUM was kind of supposed to be Command and Conquer 4 because it was further along in the storyline.

I really like Ricardo Vega's armor, but I think the boots needed some work:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image