Link to news team news from forum.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 13:34

I'm not sure how many people currently look at the news that the news team are putting out, but I would assume it's not taken off as well as we'd hoped.
To boost the news team's audience, I'd like to suggest the implementation of a link from the forum to the latest article of news. Seeing as we already have links to the latest piece of Project news, or the latest piece of Fallout news, I don't think this should be too much of a problem, yet it would help to improve views of the news team's work dramatically.
Posted Image

#2 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 11 December 2009 - 13:46

Definitely supported, personally I check the website once per month, when I see one of the members talking about it, otherwise I just keep forgetting there's a website.

I'd suggest to put a link to every last news on the new newsbar which has been added last month, (btw making the bar visible on every page and not only the index would be a good thing as well)

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#3 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 16:57

Yeah, I definitely agree. I raised the issue with the other Admins now.
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 20:32

I definitely agree with this, since FF just brings me to the forums straight. :P

Edit: Run the articles through MS Word, even the minor typos hurt 8|

Edited by Destiny, 12 December 2009 - 03:32.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users