Empire at War: Forces of Corruption.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Shirou

Humble darkspawn

• 3328 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:59

I'm looking for a place, a (respected) internet site or an internet shop which still sells Empire at War and its expansion Forces of Corruption. The original game I can get from some places for a budget price but the expansion seems to be a total ghost around here, almost like no shop wants to sell it at all.

Do any of you know of somewhere to get it for a reasonable price in Europe. (NL, UK, DE) The bundle is called Empire at War: Gold Pack but that's even more of a ghost around here, but if you could find that one I would be even more happy.

Petroglyph dit put their other RTS, Universe at War, on Steam, but not this one. Perhaps that was because LucasArts had something to do with at that time, but now LucasArts is also on Steam, so what are they waiting for :)

Edited by Shock, 25 December 2009 - 12:04.

Posted Image

#2 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 25 December 2009 - 15:37

Shock, on 25 Dec 2009, 11:59, said:

I'm looking for a place, a (respected) internet site or an internet shop which still sells Empire at War and its expansion Forces of Corruption. The original game I can get from some places for a budget price but the expansion seems to be a total ghost around here, almost like no shop wants to sell it at all.

Do any of you know of somewhere to get it for a reasonable price in Europe. (NL, UK, DE) The bundle is called Empire at War: Gold Pack but that's even more of a ghost around here, but if you could find that one I would be even more happy.

Petroglyph dit put their other RTS, Universe at War, on Steam, but not this one. Perhaps that was because LucasArts had something to do with at that time, but now LucasArts is also on Steam, so what are they waiting for :)

Gotta love Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=se...amp;x=0&y=0
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 -=ViCtOr=-

Visitor

• 38 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 14:58

Ion Cannon!, on 25 Dec 2009, 16:37, said:

Shock, on 25 Dec 2009, 11:59, said:

Petroglyph dit put their other RTS, Universe at War, on Steam, but not this one. Perhaps that was because LucasArts had something to do with at that time, but now LucasArts is also on Steam, so what are they waiting for :P

Gotta love Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=se...amp;x=0&y=0

Or ebay :D

I have them both, they are fun to play, but gets boring after some time.

Edited by Th3_DeaTH_9, 19 February 2010 - 14:59.

Add me on Xfire my Xfire name = th3death9 :D
Add me on Xbox Live!! My Xbox Live name = Th3DeaTH9!! :D

#4 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 15:07

Can't really say that the above post really contributed much to a thread that is nearly 2 months old.

:P

Edited by Wizard, 19 February 2010 - 15:08.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users