#26 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 23:27

View PostPav3d, on 16 Jan 2010, 23:21, said:

looks amazing tbh

I'd love to be more original, but this ^

There are one or two places where I feel as though it's just slightly unfinished, but you still seem to be in a reasonably early stage of development, and kudos to you, a lot of it is looking rather bloody brilliant. The explosions video from a week ago was also extremely epic, btw folks 8|
For there can be no death without life.

#27 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 23:47

That is a very good illustration of what goodies we have all got to look forward to 8| A superb update. The vid itself isn't quite as polished at the start as I'd suggest, but I just have an eye for editting so that sort of thing I spot a while off.

Excellent stuff chaps, you've already had my vote.

#28 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 16 January 2010 - 23:59

Looking very nice! I liked the explosions very much. I'll definitely be getting this mod asap. Keep up the awesome work in CryEngine 2. One question, will you be keeping the ingame moddability of weapons?
Posted Image

#29 Horst

• 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 00:11

View PostJRK, on 17 Jan 2010, 0:59, said:

Looking very nice! I liked the explosions very much. I'll definitely be getting this mod asap. Keep up the awesome work in CryEngine 2. One question, will you be keeping the ingame moddability of weapons?

we are not just keeping it, we already have improved it, we have an attach animation for every attachment so you attachment don’t just pop up 8|
probably we are going to add an detach animation later, we don't have it right now because it slows down the gameplay

#30 BeefJeRKy

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 00:19

Sweet. Sounds awesome.
Posted Image

#31 Gen.Kenobi

Set sails!

• Project Leader
  • 1170 posts
  • Projects: New!

Posted 03 February 2010 - 00:19

This is great! I might be getting Crisis just for this mod.
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Posted Image

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#32 Horst

• 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 18:18

Posted Image

Hey community!
I know it’s been a long long time since our last update, but we are still alive!
The last few months we rather focused on writing up game documentation and continue development than keeping you guys updated on the progress of the mod. But we decided to change that! We had a lot of people come and go, a summarize of the changes to the team will follow later in this news. At the end of this news post we have our new website for you guys. But first off we have some new shots from our levels for you!

Level Shots:
These are some new screenshots from our current level work, enjoy!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Changes to the team:
We acquired some well known members from the community for our team. Such as Council who’s working as a Leveldesigner, Insanto who’s working as a Technical Artist (Industry Professional), Echelon and Tibull both working as 3d artists and FlowGroover working on our large amount of cinematics. These are only those who joined our team and are still working on the mod, I didn’t mention those who left us after a short time because the list would be too long then. Unfortunately some of our members had to leave out of various personal reasons.

New Website:
Last but not least we launched our new website. We did not integrate a forum though, because we can tell from past projects that discussion would be hold in other community forums like moddb, crymod and so.

Posted Image

Check out our new website now!

Any comments, suggestions or questions are always welcomed!

Related Links:
-Forum Thread: [17/1/2010] Codename: Dead Bird [Official Trailer! Page 7]
-ModDB Profile: Codename: Dead Bird
-Steam Group: Codename: Dead Bird
-Twitter Page: Dead Bird Devs
-YouTube Channel: Codename: Dead Bird
-Mod Team Page: Dark Dust Studios
-New Website: Codename: Dead Bird

-Dark Dust Studios

#33 BeefJeRKy

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 21:13

This is looking more and more sweet :/
Posted Image

#34 Zeke

The X General

• Project Team
  • 3504 posts
  • Projects: Deep Impact (formerly EC)

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:24

:O !

*tracks*

#35 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:13

I'll just reiterate what I've already said about this mod before, excellent work :/

Keep it up and keep us updated guys, this is one on my watch list.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users