Battlefield Bad Company goes Live

4 replies to this topic

#1 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:03

Posted Image

Welcome to the fight!! Falloutout Studios are very pleased to announce the public opening of our Battlefield Bad Company 2 32 player ranked server. Now running out of NY, the FS BFBC2 Server should be added to you favourites list ASAP.

Posted Image

The server is currently running in Conquest mode and open for the full 32 players, with those pesky Kill Cams off. Punk Buster is running so we'll be doing our best to keep the cheaters out of our way, but if you suspect someone then be sure to let us know. The moderators to contact if you have any queries are Wiz, AJ, Kalo and TheDR. They can be contacted via MSN, Steam, ingame or you can post on the forums in a thread we'll set up for feedback.

Due to the issues with connections to servers currently being resolved by EA and Dice you may want to add us to your friends list in game if you have trouble locating the server:

[FS]Wiz
FS-AJ
[UvT]Kalo
[FS]TheDR.

The community rules apply on the server just as they do here and in other parts of the community, but obviously we need to say no hacking, cheating, deliberate glitching and no spawn killing.

We're starting the server off with Conquest but we can change the game mode should there be a need, but you will have to have a little patience, server support for BFBC2 isn't perfect yet and like most servers we'll be dealing with issues as they arise. We will be closely monitoring both it's usage and any developments in server support, 3rd party applications and other changes but we aim to bring you the best experience we can do. Make sure you let us know your problems and comments when you have them.

But most importantly, come join us and have some fun!!

#2 deltaepsilon

Delta Operator

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:42

Sweet. I was hoping that the server would be based in the US, I should be able to get a playable ping this time.
----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

The name's Bond.

Covalent Bond.

#3 Shirou

Humble darkspawn

• 3328 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 14:57

Played a game on it last night, my username is [FS]Trivmvirate

Needless to say, I sucked balls, but doesn't matter, the TDM match was great.

One note, the current map is 16 players max, which is fine but, because BFBC2 servers are rather expensive, isn't that a bit of a waste?

Edited by Shock, 16 March 2010 - 15:00.

Posted Image

#4 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 16:24

View PostShock, on 16 Mar 2010, 14:57, said:

One note, the current map is 16 players max, which is fine but, because BFBC2 servers are rather expensive, isn't that a bit of a waste?

Two things. The money isn't something to worry about. If we added up all I 'waste' on FS then we could settle the national debt of some small African countries. The server has been full on this game mode since we changed it. With Conq & Rush it wasn't even close. You need minimum 10 to join a server on either. 4-6 is enough to make someone think of joining a TDM. Find me the players and I'll put it back to 32 max.

And I'll add you tonight.

#5 Shirou

Humble darkspawn

• 3328 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 16:30

Alas, if money is not of concern, then my point is gone.

Thanks for adding me.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users