Zeke's CnC4 Review

28 replies to this topic

#26 ĦѦʠʠɵƇҟ Ϣϙɩƭ

Casual

• 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:09

I'm just saying It isn't the worst game of all time, it just isn't as good as the previous C&C games.
Genisis is the worst game of all time. It's literally the bible in space combat, with organic ships (all the sounds included, I wanted to vomit)
But what is truth, is truth unchanging law? We both have truths, are mine the same as yours?
Posted Image
"Never forget 06/17/2047" Sig edited, due to it being 300 pixels to wide. -Nem

#27 Kris

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 3825 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:27

Honestly, If they didn't branded this as a C&C Game; This game would have been actually doing good...

But no, they used this as the finale' of the Tiberian story which ran for 15 years. C&C 4 failed to deliver the true ending of the tiberian/tiberium universe due to it's seriously bad storyline and the serious departure from the tried and tested and working C&C gameplay mechanics.

EPIC CONCLUSION: C&C 4 sucked at PROPERLY implementing the "promising" gameplay mechanics and Royally sucks as a C&C Game as whole..

Edited by Kris, 26 March 2010 - 10:30.

#28 n5p29

Lurker

• Project Leader
  • 1417 posts
  • Projects: NProject Mod, Recolonize, Tidal Wars

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:17

I agree with you. like my post in another place:

I think CNC4 is still okay for a game, the problems are:
- the story. are they running out of budget and/or creativity? it's an half-arsed, or even a joke story for an ending of something. now fans think that EA just trolling us all.
- the gameplay that drastically changed. I think they are very wrong putting drastic gameplay change for the last game. if it's a new story/universe of CNC (like generals), or a spin-off, it's okay and at least still tolerable.

View PostKris, on 26 Mar 2010, 16:37, said:

Haha wow, not only C&C 4 fails at gameplay...C&C 4 fails at file optimization! I was digging the big files of C&C 4 and 60% of the stuff i found are RA3 gui's, C&C 3 textures and a few hints of BFME 2 assets 8|!

lol, then CNC4 is not a game! it's a MOD!

#29 Kris

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 3825 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:59

View Postn5p29, on 26 Mar 2010, 20:17, said:

View PostKris, on 26 Mar 2010, 16:37, said:

Haha wow, not only C&C 4 fails at gameplay...C&C 4 fails at file optimization! I was digging the big files of C&C 4 and 60% of the stuff i found are RA3 gui's, C&C 3 textures and a few hints of BFME 2 assets 8| !

lol, then CNC4 is not a game! it's a MOD!

I'll say that it's a pretty horrible mod!

Edited by Kris, 27 March 2010 - 08:01.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users