Timesplitters Speculation Topic

4 replies to this topic

#1 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 15:48

This is going to be the thread for any Timesplitters Speculation/News, il try to keep it up to date with any information i find which could point to a new Timesplitters.

So far we know that Crytek UK (once Free Radical) are the people who could be creating Timesplitters 4 or a Timesplitters remake. Crytek UK have said nothing apart from something about that they will make a new Timesplitters game when the market demands for it. This caused a petition to be created which managed to get 12285 signatures at the time of posting this.

However this is old news and now we know that Crytek UK is working on the Multiplayer for Crysis 2 and something new. Recently it has been found out that Crytek UK has made some Trademarks with the US patent office, two of them being Timesplitters related (The other one is assumed to be a new title in-creation by the studio). Some people believe that Timesplitters (2 or 3) is going to be remade in HD and probbaly released as a Xbox Live/PSN game to test the market to see if there is enough demand for the Timesplitters brand and thus to see if there is demand for Timesplitters 4.

Well i hope more news comes out soon (E3 maybe?), but if not, il keep this topic up to date with all i know on the Timesplitters situation.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#2 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 15:50

I really hope they do make another Timesplitters game, even if it's just a remake... I mean who doesn't like running 'round as a monkey setting people alight!? Crazy people, that's who.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#3 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 27 May 2010 - 16:32

I hope that the reboot if that i what it will be doesn't go overboard on the silliness. Then again it is Crytek. Should be fun I guess. Never played any of the TS games.
Posted Image

#4 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 27 May 2010 - 19:20

Excellent topic Dr, this is where I get all my TS speculation from, I check it pretty regularly :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 19:44

Oh, thats where i get my stuff from as well. Been a member for years :)
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users