Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

#2 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 15:47

Typing in All Caps is the awesomest thing evar. Just by pressing the the "Caps Lock" button and then proceeding to type normally, you'll soon become noticed by everyone. People will start taking you more seriously and you'll soon become an important and respected internets user.

Posted Image

#3 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 16:07

Warbz, on 2 Jul 2010, 1:47, said:

Typing in All Caps is the awesomest thing evar. Just by pressing the the "Caps Lock" button and then proceeding to type normally, you'll soon become noticed by everyone. People will start taking you more seriously and you'll soon become an important and respected internets user.
One of the most anal posters here complaining about somebody else?

derp

Posted Image

#4 GuardianTempest

Regular

• 180 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 20:20

LOL I JUST UNLEASHED MAH FURY!

Yes that was caps lock, did the hypothesis work?
OC's and stuff
DeviantArt
*RWUAAARAAUGHRWAGH!!*
--------------------------
Posted Image
"I am an artist of daydreams. With just a little material, be it a picture, audio or a simple thought, it could fuel a derivative masterpiece."
And I also do Walfas Comics...when I feel like it.

#5 AZZKIKR

I am sarcastic and evil

• Project Leader
  • 2215 posts
  • Projects: beta tester of world at war cnc and situation zero concept art

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:22

the caps lock merely shows the surface of my awe and enthusiasm for the video i posted. therefore, wouldnt it be considered incredibly docile by merely writing it in small letters. For by writing in all caps locks, it gives the reader of it a sense of shouting, and shouting can be perceived as indeed a form of enthusiasm on its own. Shouting is indeed considered by many as an effective way to destress. Indeed, the using of all caps lock is considered rather acceptable in a spam forum, as quoted by " THIS IS FRANKIE MACDONALD MY OWN TV STATION , ATTENTION CITIZENS OF CALIFORNIA" by Hobbesy, as well as many other topics. Plus, the usage of an all caps title allows readers to distinguish letters, for example 'a' and 'o' or 'i' and 'l'. Nonetheless, the usefulness of the CAPS in topics is indeed substantial, for it benefits the user for it conveys emotions of anger, enthusiasm, as well as the reader, who gets to read it better. Nonetheless in an area under spam discussions, one must not expect a level of maturity that is expected when posting in other areas of the forums.

Edited by AZZKIKR, 02 July 2010 - 11:27.

Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

#6 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 21:23

TL;DR.

But yeah, OP's video was great.

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users