←  Questions, Feedback and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Suggestion for mod section

Generalcamo's Photo Generalcamo 03 Jul 2010

I think you should put an archive section for inactive/moved mods. That way we can see the mods when they were alive, and check out some downloads.

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 03 Jul 2010

What downloads exactly are you looking for? I doubt there are any, at the very least, not any that you couldn't find else where (e.g. modDB).

Libains's Photo Libains 03 Jul 2010

There is also the matter of the content in those forums belonging to the mods themselves, without their blessing I would not archive/do anything with those forums.

You will note that there has been a slight alteration to the forums, which was planned a little while back, and has since been completed.

JJ's Photo JJ 03 Jul 2010

Hmm I always wondered, what do you admins do to dead mods that just lie around rotting?

View PostJJ_, on 3 Jul 2010, 20:14, said:

Hmm I always wondered, what do you admins do to dead mods that just lie around rotting?

We have a forum where we keep the forum-eater locked up. We use them to feed him. :P

JJ's Photo JJ 03 Jul 2010

Hmm, then what constitutes a dead mod, as I'm pretty sure there's at least one lying around. :P

View PostJJ_, on 3 Jul 2010, 20:18, said:

Hmm, then what constitutes a dead mod, as I'm pretty sure there's at least one lying around. :D

I have no idea what you mean :P

We do not technically count anything as dead. However, should a mod show levels of inactivity we deem unacceptable, we will attempt to contact the leader, regards increasing activity, moving the mod to a hidden area of the forum, or cessation of hosting facilities.