8 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Zombolt

Casual

• Project Team
  • 60 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 07 July 2010 - 23:53

http://www.moddb.com...reak-industries

Well might as well inform you on my little project, untill I can get SRW:V up and running

ZBI is a little mod, with a lot of free assets. Some are art packs, Some are Conversions from friends, Some are community Made.

The Big Thing with ZBI is everything mew will be made free, and Downloadable after it's release.
You like the Cryo Tank, when it's done, you can use it! Fancy the (Unseen) Airborne Mini Mammoth? Use it!

It is currently being done by a rag tag group who help me try to Save RA3 modding with tons of free assets.

What do you think of my little mod?
(Is there a rue about off site hosted mods? If I broke it let me know ok?)

Edited by Jason Zombolt, 07 July 2010 - 23:55.

Posted Image

#2 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:05

Absolutely no rules exist about advertising your mod on Fallout Studios. You're free to let the community know all about it.

I am not a huge fan of RA3, although it has it's charms, but good luck with the project. It does seem like RA3 modding needs some genuine interest these days, but I like how you plan to release the assets. This pleases me |8

Can I offer you one piece of advice (well perspective anyway)? Personally I like to look at screenshots when I am being shown particle fx. But if you are trying to show me a model or a texture I always prefer a proper render of the model, otherwise the detail is just missed.

#3 Jason Zombolt

Casual

• Project Team
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 18:24

Well I dont have 3Ds max for proper renders. and I know some things do go missing in the ingames.

Yet I do what I must because I can. For the good of all of us, except the Mods who are dead
Posted Image

#4 Kris

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 3825 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 18:43

Wow, this is what the C&C community really needs right now. Free assets and micro mods for everyone! Good job for the effort!

Now, do you guys have any models or sound assets available for C&C Generals ZeroHour? :read:

#5 Jason Zombolt

Casual

• Project Team
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 19:13

I never learned to mod Zero hour, and there are a lot more ZH things that TW/RA3 things
Posted Image

#6 n5p29

Lurker

• Project Leader
  • 1417 posts
  • Projects: NProject Mod, Recolonize, Tidal Wars

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:05

View PostKris, on 9 Jul 2010, 1:43, said:

Now, do you guys have any models or sound assets available for C&C Generals ZeroHour? :D

what? Generals and ZH don't need asset packs like CNC3 or RA3 as you can easily extract them from the BIG file. :read:

#7 Kris

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 3825 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:32

I mean, C&C 3 / RA3 Models downgraded to Generals :read:

#8 Jason Zombolt

Casual

• Project Team
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 20:56

View PostKris, on 9 Jul 2010, 7:32, said:

I mean, C&C 3 / RA3 Models downgraded to Generals :D

I read of some TW things downgraded on Slep. stuff

I implore people to convert generals things up to RA3/TW They need it. And I dont mean to 3ds, I mean to W3X because not that many people can get 3ds max even the trial is awol. And yes I know theres always the uT word, yet some people dont like doing that.(I will not say my standings on this to say neutral on that subject quite yet.)
Posted Image

#9 Jason Zombolt

Casual

• Project Team
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 00:48

Sorry for double posting, yet I would like to talk about the things in the version 2 of ZBI

Version 2 Will have a new set of 4 normal units for each side, yet they will also have something new-Legendary Units- Legendary Units are like Epic in there Unique Weapons, and Army of one style. Yet they differ, as they are small enough to be placed with other units, and the fact you can Get more than one(still a limit though). The Legendary Units will be built from a special version of the War Factory for each Main side. They will also have Powerful Specials to turn the tide. There are offset ed by larger cost, Needing Unique WF and there Number limit.

The Legendary Units for the sides are
Soviets
The Union- a Large Unmanned Mech with a Ion Rail cannon that can pierce though enemies. It's Special is a Branching Paralyze beam that can hit many tanks at a time, though it has to stop to use it.

Allies
Chrono Captain- A Chronosphere equipped Powered Armor, it's Chrono Cannon erases Units from History. It's Fissure makes all units around it out of phase with time temporarily.

Empire
Great Aku-The Mass Produced Version of the Greater King Oni, it's Kitakame Missile Batteries and it's Fist Deal with many foes. It's Rage Generator Boost the Damage to it and all surrounding Allied Units, with a cost in Speed.

There is also the three Tech Factions, yet that is still in the works.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users