C&C3: Tiberium Icestorm NEEDS YOU!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Chrizz

E-Studios™ 2012

• Gold Member
  • 2012 posts
  • Projects: C&C3: Tiberium Icestorm

Posted 08 July 2010 - 14:31

As you ppl already know a bit or maybe not iam working on a big project.

MOD Dead? Nope!
I know you guys are thinking the mod is cancelled but No its just our limits. We dont have XML scripters to get our content working ingame.
Infact FreedoM_FighteR had a dead computer so he was not able to chat or even work for the mod. But he is back in business his system is fixed so we expect some cool work later on.XML & GUI

Scripters Needed!
We need WELL talented XML & GUI Programmers! Do you have a passion for C&C Games and a good knowledge with XML C&C3 Modding? Apply now! SEND A PM TO: ES_Chrizz

Modeler Needed!?
So you think you can make same cool stuff like us? Do you like model Civilian & Scrin assets? Stop waiting and PM ES_Chrizz or FreedoM*FighteR
Show your work and let us decide!

Texture Artist?!
You might have seen we almost exactly make textures for units, buildings that looks like EA's Work. Can you do this to?
Than we will have a great spot for you! PM ES_Chrizz or FreedoM*FighteR and show your work.

Media Update?
Media Update 4 is coming Summer 2010. We don't have any clue when, but its coming!
We already got some awesome units to show and as usual more units of GDI, We try to get some cool NOD units to.

Website & Forums
We have downed our website and the forums are moved to Old-forums.cncsociety.com
A new website is coming with all information and Media Updates. We do not know when new forums are coming because we encountering much problems with the server.

Greetings
DEV Team

Edited by Chrizz, 08 July 2010 - 19:20.

#2 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 14:40

It's about time you guys posted something back here about the mod. Good luck and don't be a stranger.

#3 R3ven

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 15:34

I can help with XML if you want, I'm pretty good at it. This is for Tiberium Icestorm right?

Edited by Huhnu, 08 July 2010 - 15:34.

#4 Chrizz

E-Studios™ 2012

• Gold Member
  • 2012 posts
  • Projects: C&C3: Tiberium Icestorm

Posted 08 July 2010 - 19:21

yes this is for icestorm lol i made bad title Tiberium Wars :read: i almost claiming C&C3 to my own :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users