Vanilla Faction Domination

No replies to this topic

#1 Tamagakure

Visitor

• 27 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:43

I'll post updates about my restarted mod. No Videos, WAY too laggy. My Computer can run the game at 26FPS, but fraps lags it down to at most 12FPS. Also, my mod will run with the Advanced AI mod, to improve not only the new content, but the Skirmish experience as well. Anyone know a good Rendering Program? I'd get to show the models in a good picture. I originally made the mod with 5 Generals Completed. The weapons INI original file was lost though, so I though it'd be wise to restart.
My mod uses DF 1.3 models because they're from Anus Panda as well, though my coding beats out DF's coding, making each unit individual, not using a different unit's everything except for the model and Weapon. I also give each faction 2 Super Unit's, and I'm restoring original units. The Technolord Artillery Barrage Tank has a Napalm Barrage mode and regular Barrage mode with non stop Gatling barraging. China is already almost complete with screenshot's coming soon. All factions will be crazy powerful and equal. I'll try to fix Anus Panda's Battleship Bunker model(For China) in any snow map, it doesn't show up. It has very long range, and 4000 hitpoints. I'll let the screens coming soon, do the talking. I need a Render Program. Credit's to all content used by modders. Also I'll create my own units.

Edited by Mr.Tanka, 19 August 2010 - 07:24.

"What is the most cowardly and shameful thing in human conduct? It's when people with power, and those who flatter them, hide in safe places and extol war — who force patriotism and self-sacrifice on others, sending them to the battlefield to die. For the sake of peace in the universe, before we continue this fruitless war with the Empire, mustn't we first start by exterminating such evil parasites?" - Yang Wen-li

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users